F2P Saturday: Fatality Slams Final Ownage "Elite" 2-0

Move East

4 minutes ago, Move East said:

Look at this little cunt all up in his feeling. You mad mate? I'll get you a pacifier so you can suck on something other than mother Fatality's nuts. You're the first "pure" clan to have 80 mains in your cape and still get walked to singles lmfao. Now keep replying to my topic and bumping my content my little bitch.

walked to singles looooooooooooool 4 clans against the mighty foe and u guys still lost

the winning pov everyone

u did this to ur self 

23 minutes ago, orgasms said:

walked to singles looooooooooooool 4 clans against the mighty foe and u guys still lost

the winning pov everyone

u did this to ur self 

A runelite POV you have literally 25-30 pures in-game max. Stfu l0l you live in some other reality mate. Also that music is dog my ears are bleeding thanks a lot. 

30 minutes ago, Move East said:

A runelite POV you have literally 25-30 pures in-game max. Stfu l0l you live in some other reality mate. Also that music is dog my ears are bleeding thanks a lot. 

DJVKngr.png

looooool

victims

talking about mains when we had 0 mains and u had 30 and rushed us ( oh and u still lost btw)

i repeat u did this to ur self retards

22 minutes ago, orgasms said:

DJVKngr.png

looooool

victims

talking about mains when we had 0 mains and u had 30 and rushed us ( oh and u still lost btw)

I agree you lost, are delusional and play victim like cowards. Next!

27 minutes ago, orgasms said:

DJVKngr.png

looooool

victims

Didn't you bring 60 mains vs fi on their anni last year completely unprovoked though?

4 hours ago, Jus10 said:

Still waiting for mpc to figure out what type of autistic shit he’s gonna say now.

ps. Yall figure out which rank of yours is leaking to me? You can’t pk on midweek trips without my scout logging into your world before you do. Figure it out 

Man, I could not believe how easy it was.