Fo oficially moving up to the main scene

ELEKTHEGREAT

48 minutes ago, Proccy said:

HAHAHAHAH no way you made a public topic where you're crying because my clan is destroying yours and theres nothing you can do about it πŸ˜‚

looks like rent is free in 2021!

Lol Fatality been living rent free in your little brainless head for how long now? Shut the fuck up and move out of your moms basement already

13 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Since jamz left the fi sb topics are very low effort... Especially yours which is a bunch of crying. Can we get the jamz essays back at least those were funny to read...

You shitters complain when jamz wrote books, now you shitters complain that we put in minimal effort for our SB topics cause you idiots can only read 6 wpm, find a new clan to dick ride retard 🀣

1 minute ago, Jus10 said:

You shitters complain when jamz wrote books, now you shitters complain that we put in minimal effort for our SB topics cause you idiots can only read 6 wpm, find a new clan to dick ride retard 🀣

you do realize everyone is laughing at fatality not complaining right? yall piped up just to get piped down #ficuh

1 minute ago, Jus10 said:

Don't get me wrong I found those very cringe, but these are way more cringy and rn u guys just str8 up crying on SB 24 hours after the pk trip. Get out your pc chair, go outside and take a walk, everything gonna be alright dude, its just a game <3.