Fo oficially moving up to the main scene

ELEKTHEGREAT

7 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Don't get me wrong I found those very cringe, but these are way more cringy and rn u guys just str8 up crying on SB 24 hours after the pk trip. Get out your pc chair, go outside and take a walk, everything gonna be alright dude, its just a game <3.

U write more words in ur comments than what jamz writes on a topic

Stop obsessingย 

9 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Don't get me wrong I found those very cringe, but these are way more cringy and rn u guys just str8 up crying on SB 24 hours after the pk trip. Get out your pc chair, go outside and take a walk, everything gonna be alright dude, its just a game <3.

Youโ€™ve been commenting on Fiโ€™s posts since we demoralized zenith, you guys pull 20 now, find a new hobby u smooth brained retard

9 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

you do realize everyone is laughing at fatality not complaining right? yall piped up just to get piped down #ficuh

You do realize youโ€™re stillย typing on every Fi topic ever, just intro already we need a new slave ๐Ÿคฃ

2 minutes ago, drewz said:

how does it feel to abandon zenith during their slump, only to join a clan whose objectively doing worse in every aspect of the gameย ๐Ÿคฃย 

Do you know the definition of objectively?ย 

FI hasn't had a chance to pk on a Saturday/Sunday since the new year. Objectively speaking, you're in the black abyss of death.

1 minute ago, slimjim said:

Do you know the definition of objectively?ย 

FI hasn't had a chance to pk on a Saturday/Sunday since the new year. Objectively speaking, you're in the black abyss of death.

objectively speaking you are a minion (main) clan to ur superiors and theres nothing u can do about it, that leash feeling a bit too tight around ur neck? woof woof

31 minutes ago, drewz said:

objectively speaking you are a minion (main) clan to ur superiors and theres nothing u can do about it, that leash feeling a bit too tight around ur neck? woof woof

Don't forget i walked you to ditch on saturday lil guy. Come give me a kiss

37 minutes ago, slimjim said:

You mean when Foe was chasing little dick tentacle anime-watching fatality kids into single then walked you down to ditch? I do remember that.

No i mean when dogshit quality fom members went from 140 ingame to 20 in 4 minutes then spent another 30 mins to remass and cry to rot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚