Onslaught Beats The Fuck Out Of BP & Their Allies for 2 Hours

Godfather

Banner.gif

Tonight Onslaught set out for our scheduled PKRI against Venom with around 27, peaking at 40. We also got a guest appearance by the dead clan BP, who brought Jump Street, Fate and Anonymous Community along with them and after their little stunt of running away yesterday, we figured we'd ditch the whole team on crash idea and just run them the fuck over, resulting in OG+Venom wiping out the four clan alliance.

Also shoutout to that dumb fuck 9mt, though he does not know how or why - lots of goods will be coming soon 😉.

(alliance clan chat)

b11972cf13fd29c8a6ad0f02789a6071.gif

og_videos.png

Flower (vs BP)

Pixel (vs BP)

og_aftermath.png

vs_bp.png

Today we witnessed the dumbest clan in history attempt to bring their four clan alliance to take down Onslaught. Unfortunately they were so terrified of GDZ that they ran to Boneyard allowing us to drag a few levels south when AC came in, rendering them useless. What followed was, as BP's own caller described it, nothing but "footage of BP being farmed". This fight lasted for 2 hours before ROT & Revenant showed up and BP teleported out to take a fake ending while we continued to fuck Swarm, SF, Jump Street & whoever else.

Same thing tomorrow - audio will likely be posted tomorrow as well 😉.

IGj1GAf.png

Q9er5QF.png

og_pictures.png

RuneLite_sUj0EA26Eb.png2021-01-23_16-45-47.png

Kill Capt Tom 2021-01-23_16-32-30.png

Kill Capt Tom 2021-01-23_16-20-04.png

Kill Define my 2h 2021-01-23_15-54-32.png

Kill Dogslaught 2021-01-23_15-50-29.png

Kill Dogslaught 2021-01-23_16-31-07.png

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

vIykJUG.png

EcEJZtU.pngI7XCnqn.png

2021.01.23_16-43-44.png

2021.01.23_15-48-23.png

2021.01.23_14-58-46.png

2021.01.23_16-38-26.png2021.01.23_16-35-51.png

2021.01.23_16-35-42.png

2021.01.23_16-29-34.png

2021.01.23_16-03-14.png

2021.01.23_15-56-48.png

mBoOrdr.png

rKuc7bj.png

bg6bOxG.png

phbDE5i.png

3gUn0aY.png

m5QNMOg.png

IGj1GAf.png

LrDnlL0.png

meM8cKY.png

blWoyPp.png

JnOgHJT.png

HrbCqjT.png

IFOB1DS.png

1wEkyil.png

QGvEefy.png

Q9er5QF.png

W6xIb7e.png

zXg8nxw.png

4FxR45j.png

eT66uB3.png

IdYqKZ7.png

mOUhzib.png

IdYqKZ7.png

8WY8PTY.png

mOUhzib.png

wDXSkbn.png

Tqm9yNV.png

L7tCffP.png

Q9NPs6z.png

ewJC4xG.png

I love how this propaganda losing clan have done their first topic fighting bp for god knows how long and in their pictures have venom in their cc and still lose L00L can’t wait to close og and venom. Also looking at that clan chat as I wasn’t there I see about 4 names not bp so looks like bp pulled 50 to crash another pkri! Strong start to the year 

1 hour ago, K0ed said:

I love how this propaganda losing clan have done their first topic fighting bp for god knows how long and in their pictures have venom in their cc and still lose L00L can’t wait to close og and venom. Also looking at that clan chat as I wasn’t there I see about 4 names not bp so looks like bp pulled 50 to crash another pkri! Strong start to the year 

You started a rivalry with us and you couldn't hack it. So you switched fire and started your own rivalry with venom.  Looks like you fucked up and have two clans hating you now... Your leaders did this, blame them.

10 minutes ago, Canny pk said:

You started a rivalry with us and you couldn't hack it. So you switched fire and started your own rivalry with venom.  Looks like you fucked up and have two clans hating you now... Your leaders did this, blame them.

Or leaders better pick another fight, cause this is way to easy!

15 minutes ago, Canny pk said:

Loool stfu “canny pk” clearly you’re clueless about this so don’t quote me pls. You act like we don’t want venom and onslaught both hating us, you realise one of you hold the worst record and quality for cwa and the other is the worst wilderness clan pulling about 20-30 to weekends. Think I’ll take my chances bud 

8 minutes ago, K0ed said:

Loool stfu “canny pk” clearly you’re clueless about this so don’t quote me pls. You act like we don’t want venom and onslaught both hating us, you realise one of you hold the worst record and quality for cwa and the other is the worst wilderness clan pulling about 20-30 to weekends. Think I’ll take my chances bud 

Your just as clueless. Y'all really had wheelchair sp33dy and his gang of autists come and Sara strike. Feel free to come get ran through again.

8 minutes ago, Red Vision said:

Your just as clueless. Y'all really had wheelchair sp33dy and his gang of autists come and Sara strike. Feel free to come get ran through again.

There’s retards then there’s you, one person I don’t have time to talk to soz 

Imagine having a leak and still being too scared to hit us on OUR scheduled trips, needing an alliance to double your opts (and still not reaching ours) because your clan is dying, getting smacked two days in a row and posting a fake topic. All of OG should be embarrassed.  Thanks for all the +1s.  Next time drink some restores... if you even brought them in rag.  

1 hour ago, Mini Bullet said:

Imagine having a leak and still being too scared to hit us on OUR scheduled trips, needing an alliance to double your opts (and still not reaching ours) because your clan is dying, getting smacked two days in a row and posting a fake topic. All of OG should be embarrassed.  Thanks for all the +1s.  Next time drink some restores... if you even brought them in rag.  

kid, you got cleared with 3 other clans attached to you
you guys had AC in sara strike with smite on like pussies and you still got cleared l0000000l