[VERIFIED][REVIEW]Not saying it was easy... but it certainly wasn't hard. TLP VS SU 3-0

Obese

1m9r448.png

http://tlp-rs.net/ 

#TLP 

thelastpures.clants.net

8mpl7z.png

Today we left our mass with a strong pull of 42.

Shoutout to Pibb for wearing nothing 3rd round

Shoutout to supremacy for taking eops cape this time

Shoutout to our rap god tyen

Shoutout to my mum, my dad, my nan, my grandpa, The lord jesus christ, hitler, that black guy off family guy, kerser, 50 cent, eminem, & mike tysons ear.

Shoutout to supremacy for getting perfected first round.

zjkosb.jpg

15wbbam.jpg

8mpl7z.png

6jhww8.png

[Dank]

[Hanu]

[scimz]

[Xela]
[Jonny sins]

8mpl7z.png
LK8Pwm2.jpg

8mpl7z.png

1saw67x.png

VVkDJQQ.png3eWNDOM.png

r9JajN8.png

Nice job hitting a bunch of us off. Jumped to an early 4 man lead first two rounds

disconnected (leaving) didnt know that was connection lost xd

(Thu/05:22:39 PM) <Aquaxi> <18:06:53> "[Oli] Oli | LV2" disconnected (leaving) <18:07:03> "[Tim] Tim" disconnected (leaving) <18:07:13> "hippyWATCHING" stopped recording <18:07:13> "[Alcher] AlcherNOTHERE" stopped recording <18:07:14> "[Oli] Oli | LV2" connected to channel "â— Supremacy Lobby"

GJ TLP :)

Holy brown sticky stuff that TS though. Perhaps have one guy calling at a time with someone else calling overheads and their movements because that noise pollution was insane and there was conflicting calls by the sounds of it, but it seems to be working for you so far.

GJ TLP :)

Holy brown sticky stuff that TS though. Perhaps have one guy calling at a time with someone else calling overheads and their movements because that noise pollution was insane and there was conflicting calls by the sounds of it, but it seems to be working for you so far.

u act like we needed to call

well my trusted friend in Supremacy told me TLP ddos'd so gratZ Supremacy on the auto 3-0

lmao they tried to make it seem like we ddos'd by getting their members to close out of irc

They always have a backup excuse incase they get brown sticky stuff on but this one was just hilarious