Terror doggies using a Botscript trying to stay relevant LOOOOOL

JimmyWoo

Just now, IRoss said:

It looks like there are more terror capes than sup capes in the gif u posted. Failing to see what the point is.

ah yes, the intellect of a main clanner disregarding what's actually seen vs what they see off a cape counter

focus on the drawing board on how you're going to get your shitstain of a clan out of the slump they're in

7 minutes ago, DilL said:

ah yes, the intellect of a main clanner disregarding what's actually seen vs what they see off a cape counter

focus on the drawing board on how you're going to get your shitstain of a clan out of the slump they're in

You’ve been pulling 30 for 3 years straight, don’t talk about slumping lmao. Urs is eternal. Pipe up again and I sit on ur clan again. 

1 minute ago, Royce said:

You’ve been pulling 30 for 3 years straight, don’t talk about slumping lmao. Urs is eternal. Pipe up again and I sit on ur clan again. 

rage has no impact on the pure scene. you're a main clan losing a 2v1 rivalry, stay in your lane lmfao

3 hours ago, Royce said:

stop talking u dog victim ur pulling 30s for the past months thats with ur vennies 

where is the drop party