Is this even a rivalry?

Dutch Ryan

7 hours ago, Dutch Ryan said:

Shouldn't you be working loser? See if that getting head will bring u any further this weekend l000l wich clan u gonna hide after ur leader decided to make a closing topic, u can always hit me up on disc maybe I can do something for y DutchRyan#7408 also if you want some money in ur pockets to feed that girl u broke bitch

😂😂 you don’t wanna compare bank accounts with me bro. You are one retarded guy

4 minutes ago, robbyy said:

no offense but sup isn't a legacy clan lol

also don't think anyone is going to take what a dude who bragged about doing the bare minimum for himself and his child says seriously. love and blessings to you

well it's quite funny how people take things out of the game, like i said don't even understand why people worry about my fucking kid lmfaoo and than ur going to tell me that i can't brag about what I do and yeah that's the bare minimum but still are these keyboard warriors in my irl life on daily basis or are they even? no so why keep taking things out of the game? it's hella cringe and shouldn't even be acceptable, bet most kids on this game are losers irl crackheads and don't have anything going on irl no offense to them they do what they do and i do what I do.

3 minutes ago, Dutch Ryan said:

well it's quite funny how people take things out of the game, like i said don't even understand why people worry about my fucking kid lmfaoo and than ur going to tell me that i can't brag about what I do and yeah that's the bare minimum but still are these keyboard warriors in my irl life on daily basis or are they even? no so why keep taking things out of the game? it's hella cringe and shouldn't even be acceptable, bet most kids on this game are losers irl crackheads and don't have anything going on irl no offense to them they do what they do and i do what I do.

people worry about your kid because you brought it up, no? don't disclose information you don't want people online to take jabs at you for. pretty common sense. hoping for nothing but health and wealth for you

7 minutes ago, robbyy said:

people worry about your kid because you brought it up, no? don't disclose information you don't want people online to take jabs at you for. pretty common sense

So if I tell someone i got a kid that gives reason for Fatality member paia to come with irl threats to my kid what are you even trying to tell me it doesn't make in any form any sense, I have had multiple people in clans telling me they had a kid does that give me the reason to flame the guy and he's kid @robbyy? If that is the definition of being mature and respectful please tell me so. 

Screenshot_2021-01-30-13-16-44-25.jpg

17 hours ago, Dutch Ryan said:

So if I tell someone i got a kid that gives reason for Fatality member paia to come with irl threats to my kid what are you even trying to tell me it doesn't make in any form any sense, I have had multiple people in clans telling me they had a kid does that give me the reason to flame the guy and he's kid @robbyy? If that is the definition of being mature and respectful please tell me so. 

Screenshot_2021-01-30-13-16-44-25.jpg

Better just keep personal info out this shit game and away from all these autistic weirdos, they live for runescape (in 2021😅) it’s disgusting simply don’t give those minions your attention they have no value in life 

I bet that decay kid never even fucked before

• 3 weeks later...