Blunt Purez - Uncontested Wilderness Champions (Sunday trip)

Dizzy

6 hours ago, Dizzy said:

This sunday BP massed up 69 (later peaking 72) Blunt-smoking pures to have fun in the wilderness for the fourth time in one week.

Yeah this is a fucking meme. At max you had 30 at the arab castle fight. But post a picture anyways.

unknown.png

We decided to tag along and dick them down for about 15 minutes untill we challenged them to step outside of their little 4x4 rag area and as expected OG didnt come out and decided to end.

You mean you got cleared inside the castle and ran outside. Let's also talk about the fact that your retarded ass took a fake ending and a victory lap 🤣🤣🤣

Due to recent events of OG and Venom teaming we unfortunately had to close yet another one of @malohis mini teams so OG could not rely on his help. OG had to think quick and hit up PH to help them for this sunday war, along with a new med team created by ex Venom members.

This entire statement screams salty. Thoughts on jumpstreet, green army, and anonymous community?

unknown.png  "PH + OG in" L0000L

More cry from a clan that failed to utilize their past alliances

04a5a715ca051bac8f3dda280f5a2fcd-png.jpg  Ex Venom members that are trying to avenge us closing Malo's Terminal version 9000 

Just more salt

This is the  saltiest post I've ever seen. We can do arab castle again next weekend, it'll just be worse for you.

3 hours ago, Godfather said:

how's the clan who "pulled 70" losing to onslaught (who had 55) and zenith (who had 50). you're welcome to lie about your pull all you like, i just get to claim i fucked your clan down 20 :kekw:

wtf are you actually gonna do when ph stop going with u? legit question 

23 minutes ago, BP Finnn said:

gz bp

On what exactly? I don't understand how BP even pull anymore you literally lose every single weekend BP hasn't won a single fight with any clan it's hilarious. You tele in to Fally to crash us and we tele to Fally first waiting to GWAS you it's getting embarrassing!

19 hours ago, L 2pk said:

On what exactly? I don't understand how BP even pull anymore you literally lose every single weekend BP hasn't won a single fight with any clan it's hilarious. You tele in to Fally to crash us and we tele to Fally first waiting to GWAS you it's getting embarrassing!

Yo don't listen to your leaders that much, watch one of BP's POVs or read the topic to know what's really going on ;)