[[ SB Tournament ]] ~ Fatality vs Rage ~ ( 2-1 ) ~ 49v49 F2P Prep ~

Lee

lcfwYP9.gif

Forums | Teamspeak | Discord

CJ5B70v.png

Saturday February 13th; Fatality massed up 57 Pure Elites ready to take on Rage in our 40v40 F2P Tourney fight. Both clans would pull above the minimum and we had a very close and intense 49v49 Prep. We came out strong on our attacking round and came back in our defending being down 4 due to strong tanks from our members. We had an unfortunate round 3 resulting in the loss of the round, but still came out the victors before heading out into the F2P Wilderness. 

CJ5B70v.png

66nhyWi.png&key=4e3a1fb85191261034f54c82

~ Attacking ~

Fatality Starting: 45
Fatality Ending: 26

Rage  Starting: 45

Rage  Ending: 0

Ix7pa9E.png&key=565cbfc9f0fa83355801e7ac

~ Defending ~

Fatality Starting: 49
Fatality Ending: 7

Rage  Starting: 49

Rage  Ending: 0

IVvmIOz.png&key=934be14828e29c3c17ee68e3

~ PKRI ~

Lost

5sA36ju.png&key=77ea287e52d8acc3c60fbd3e

When you looking forward to weekend trips but are in clan RAGE/FI, then you get very dissapointed to see ur clan into CLW lol... 

You guys defenitly need to look in the mirror and question urself why ur clans are dieing out. Ur members don't wanna show up to not have action in wildy! 

@ELEKTHEGREATbig shame on you dude, lieing to ur members that better days will come but hiding in the anime section and in CLW during weekends. It is never to late to apologize!

5 minutes ago, social inept fake profile said:

When you looking forward to weekend trips but are in clan RAGE/FI, then you get very dissapointed to see ur clan into CLW lol... 

You guys defenitly need to look in the mirror and question urself why ur clans are dieing out. Ur members don't wanna show up to not have action in wildy! 

@ELEKTHEGREATbig shame on you dude, lieing to ur members that better days will come but hiding in the anime section and in CLW during weekends. It is never to late to apologize!

Had good fun in the wilderness today too.

Heard fo got fucking smoked tho 

sucks to suck i guess 

8 minutes ago, social inept fake profile said:

Ye my comembers are so demoralized from beating the #1 f2p clws clan then walking fo from corp to lvl 6 wild 

8 minutes ago, Stella said:

Had good fun in the wilderness today too.

Heard fo got fucking smoked tho 

sucks to suck i guess 

You had fun in the wildy? No wonder you went from 100+ to under 60, no1 believes ur doodoo story and they are not showing up cause ur wildy events are mostly 30 secs fights and are trash lmfao

Just now, social inept fake profile said:

You had fun in the wildy? No wonder you went from 100+ to under 60, no1 believes ur doodoo story and they are not showing up cause ur wildy events are mostly 30 secs fights and are trash lmfao

Sry you don't get to fight us, we only fight pure clans

Tell ur leadership to do better 

19 minutes ago, social inept fake profile said:

This is a lot of cry

12 minutes ago, ELEKTHEGREAT said:

Ye my comembers are so demoralized from beating the #1 f2p clws clan then walking fo from corp to lvl 6 wild 

Ur pull shows ur members are demoralized as fuck lol. Under 60 pull and not allowed to pk on their own! I can already see you guys going under 50 pull before end of february and just only go to CLW on weekends!

1 minute ago, social inept fake profile said:

Ur pull shows ur members are demoralized as fuck lol. Under 60 pull and not allowed to pk on their own! I can already see you guys going under 50 pull before end of march and just only go to CLW on weekends!

??? socially inept is correct for you 

Imagine being as brain dead as you are 

Just now, social inept fake profile said:

My leadership made you slump, have shitty weekend action and poor topics with 0 fun action. 

We have fun every weekend. In fact I didn't see fo at all last weekend and this weekend u got walked from corp to edge l0l Imagine basing your whole trip around crashing fights with fi involved and not getting any action because of that. Cringe