[[ SB Tournament ]] ~ Fatality vs Rage ~ ( 2-1 ) ~ 49v49 F2P Prep ~

Lee

4 minutes ago, Stella said:

We have fun every weekend. In fact I didn't see fo at all last weekend and this weekend u got walked from corp to edge l0l Imagine basing your whole trip around crashing fights with fi involved and not getting any action because of that. Cringe 

The tactic to crash/ruin ur fights did work out pretty well. Around 40% of ur members are not showing up anymore, including Murd which made the wise choice to keep his eyes closed by sleeping during FI trips. 

44 minutes ago, social inept fake profile said:

When you looking forward to weekend trips but are in clan RAGE/FI, then you get very dissapointed to see ur clan into CLW lol... 

You guys defenitly need to look in the mirror and question urself why ur clans are dieing out. Ur members don't wanna show up to not have action in wildy! 

@ELEKTHEGREATbig shame on you dude, lieing to ur members that better days will come but hiding in the anime section and in CLW during weekends. It is never to late to apologize!

We knew about this prep 2+ weeks prior, the fuck u on about lmao

6 hours ago, social inept fake profile said:

The tactic to crash/ruin ur fights did work out pretty well. Around 40% of ur members are not showing up anymore, including Murd which made the wise choice to keep his eyes closed by sleeping during FI trips. 

You're delusional if you think your shitter clan had anything to do w that. In fact ur shitter clan didn't hit us until we had lower opts, and even then it was with +40 mains. Losers 

Gf Rage, i think we tend to do really well when the opts are 35v35+. Shame about our unfortunate start to round 3 (had 1 person DC whilst we were in the middle of dropping so got rushed with our pants down l0l!) i think it would have been even closer than it already was

7 hours ago, social inept fake profile said:

fight us without mains and see what happens lol

8 hours ago, social inept fake profile said:

Ye the tactic of having 40 mains every trip and not doing clws must be very fun for u that's why you held your dicks while us and rage were doing clws lmfao 

9 hours ago, social inept fake profile said:

You had fun in the wildy? No wonder you went from 100+ to under 60, no1 believes ur doodoo story and they are not showing up cause ur wildy events are mostly 30 secs fights and are trash lmfao

Lmfao u pulled 90+ for a year then u dropped to 30 when ur ranks jumped ship and now u barely pull 65 pures 

Too much typing when u only an extra 5 and u still use mains against us cause u know u will get smoked

4 hours ago, Stella said:

You're delusional if you think your shitter clan had anything to do w that. In fact ur shitter clan didn't hit us until we had lower opts, and even then it was with +40 mains. Losers 

You were pulling 110-130s most of the weekend trips, if we had nothing to do with it why can't you pull 70-80 anymore? I did not hear you when you had +40 and used mains on us, but now you stand in singles most of the time and ur members don't see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore. 

You piped up to much, now look at ur shitty as clan. This will continue and theres nothing you can do about it. 

2 hours ago, bl00d` said:

fight us without mains and see what happens lol

You used mains months ago and I did not hear you saying '' we need to stop using mains'' . You are paying the price for piping up. 57 strong fatality members LOL 

1 hour ago, ELEKTHEGREAT said:

Lmfao u pulled 90+ for a year then u dropped to 30 when ur ranks jumped ship and now u barely pull 65 pures 

Too much typing when u only an extra 5 and u still use mains against us cause u know u will get smoked

We pulled 80, idk where you get the 65 from. I hope that is not the tactic for fatality to tell their members we only pull 65, cause it is not gonna save you Elek. You used mains before, now you pay the price. Ur members realised they made big mistake by listening to people like you, now they smart and see it is not worth to fight for the clan fatality. 

1 hour ago, social inept fake profile said:

You used mains months ago and I did not hear you saying '' we need to stop using mains'' . You are paying the price for piping up. 57 strong fatality members LOL 

We pulled 80, idk where you get the 65 from. I hope that is not the tactic for fatality to tell their members we only pull 65, cause it is not gonna save you Elek. You used mains before, now you pay the price. Ur members realised they made big mistake by listening to people like you, now they smart and see it is not worth to fight for the clan fatality. 

Lmfao that's too much typing even for a salty person

Also stop crying about mains and who used them first ur leader admitted it was u i guess they dont update u in the propaganda department also fo is getting pegged in an orgy by everyone litterally every clan is taking a turn on you i hope u keep the same energy

1 hour ago, ELEKTHEGREAT said:

Lmfao that's too much typing even for a salty person

Also stop crying about mains and who used them first ur leader admitted it was u i guess they dont update u in the propaganda department also fo is getting pegged in an orgy by everyone litterally every clan is taking a turn on you i hope u keep the same energy

Every clan taking turns? Dude you guys are forced to be in a merged cc and wearing eachother teamcapes to stay relevant. You pulling 57 says it all Elek, majority of ur members are getting tired of the boring events fatality offers.