[[ SB Tournament ]] ~ Fatality vs Rage ~ ( 2-1 ) ~ 49v49 F2P Prep ~

Lee

1 hour ago, social inept fake profile said:

Every clan taking turns? Dude you guys are forced to be in a merged cc and wearing eachother teamcapes to stay relevant. You pulling 57 says it all Elek, majority of ur members are getting tired of the boring events fatality offers. 

Merged CC? All this waffle mate. Prep us us or fight us without mains if you want the smoke.

3 hours ago, social inept fake profile said:

You used mains months ago and I did not hear you saying '' we need to stop using mains'' . You are paying the price for piping up. 57 strong fatality members LOL 

We pulled 80, idk where you get the 65 from. I hope that is not the tactic for fatality to tell their members we only pull 65, cause it is not gonna save you Elek. You used mains before, now you pay the price. Ur members realised they made big mistake by listening to people like you, now they smart and see it is not worth to fight for the clan fatality. 

First clan to use mains was Fo during our anniversary because you couldn't fight us 1v1, you still use mains now because you cannot win 1v1. You've got to rely on mains because you've literally got awful member quality lmao

14 hours ago, social inept fake profile said:

Ur pull shows ur members are demoralized as fuck lol. Under 60 pull and not allowed to pk on their own! I can already see you guys going under 50 pull before end of february and just only go to CLW on weekends!

Question, how mad are you? 1-10

2 hours ago, bl00d` said:

First clan to use mains was Fo during our anniversary because you couldn't fight us 1v1, you still use mains now because you cannot win 1v1. You've got to rely on mains because you've literally got awful member quality lmao

We use mains cause every1 was using mains against us and we react back. We don't need mains against you, with ur 57 pull you most likely will hug singles line all day. We all know you got other clans on speed dial or will use mains if it was a clean 1 vs 1.

1 hour ago, Move East said:

Question, how mad are you? 1-10

Idk ask ur members that are not showing up anymore on a scale to 1-10 how dissapointed they are about the FI events :P 

14 hours ago, social inept fake profile said:

We use mains cause every1 was using mains against us and we react back. We don't need mains against you, with ur 57 pull you most likely will hug singles line all day. We all know you got other clans on speed dial or will use mains if it was a clean 1 vs 1.

Idk ask ur members that are not showing up anymore on a scale to 1-10 how dissapointed they are about the FI events :P 

Lol more waffle. We'd beat you down 10, easily. Your leaders know this and so do your members that's why you refuse to stop using mains. Prep us if you wana get smoked 1v1.

11 hours ago, social inept fake profile said:

You were pulling 110-130s most of the weekend trips, if we had nothing to do with it why can't you pull 70-80 anymore? I did not hear you when you had +40 and used mains on us, but now you stand in singles most of the time and ur members don't see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore. 

You piped up to much, now look at ur shitty as clan. This will continue and theres nothing you can do about it. 

Fo was the one who needed the mains first. Tell me the date we brought mains first. I will wait.

Also you're delusional lmao 

Can't wait until Fo drops out of the SB tournament to avoid us even harder. Mains don't go in the purple portal btw 

7 minutes ago, Stella said:

Fo was the one who needed the mains first. Tell me the date we brought mains first. I will wait.

Also you're delusional lmao 

Can't wait until Fo drops out of the SB tournament to avoid us even harder. Mains don't go in the purple portal btw 

How times changed... You were not talking so much about purple portal when it came down to fighting Apex under jamz era, cause then it was wildy which did matter ( btw never forget you dropped ops so you could leave you're shit warrers out to prevent a 3-0 which you would have gotten for sure). And only 1 month later purple portal matter alot to FI . 

We will see what will happen in the tournament, but CLW is not gonna revive ur clan . The big eagles made ur clan the 2.0 version of rage LOL 

Just now, social inept fake profile said:

How times changed... You were not talking so much about purple portal when it came down to fighting Apex under jamz era, cause then it was wildy which did matter ( btw never forget you dropped ops so you could leave you're shit warrers out to prevent a 3-0 which you would have gotten for sure). And only 1 month later purple portal matter alot to FI . 

We will see what will happen in the tournament, but CLW is not gonna revive ur clan . The big eagles made ur clan the 2.0 version of rage LOL 

The purple portal also mattered then too hence why we had a great prep record. Never forget that apex refused to follow the rules and sit to matched and we were 1-0 in that prep. Another win for mother fi. 

Fi is just fine despite what your dogfo leadership says. We aren't the main clan pretending to be pures like fo is. 

4 minutes ago, Stella said:

The purple portal also mattered then too hence why we had a great prep record. Never forget that apex refused to follow the rules and sit to matched and we were 1-0 in that prep. Another win for mother fi. 

Fi is just fine despite what your dogfo leadership says. We aren't the main clan pretending to be pures like fo is. 

Do not spread lies. Apex took longer cause they wanted to have their people online at a possible date( a date that was extended big time that even all FI members could make it). You guys started shaking when they came with 70+ sardines and dropped all ur doodoo warrers, but the rule was 50 vs 50 minimum. 

FI is fine? You lost so many members over 1,5 month, have shitty action all the time and say FI is fine lmfao. The expectations of ur clan decreases as hard as ur pull did. My leaders are telling me that they slumped FI and will continue to smack them around, and can't disagree with them since I witnessed 100% what happend over the last 1,5 month. 

1 minute ago, social inept fake profile said:

Do not spread lies. Apex took longer cause they wanted to have their people online at a possible date( a date that was extended big time that even all FI members could make it). You guys started shaking when they came with 70+ sardines and dropped all ur doodoo warrers, but the rule was 50 vs 50 minimum. 

FI is fine? You lost so many members over 1,5 month, have shitty action all the time and say FI is fine lmfao. The expectations of ur clan decreases as hard as ur pull did. My leaders are telling me that they slumped FI and will continue to smack them around, and can't disagree with them since I witnessed 100% what happend over the last 1,5 month. 

Idk why you're talking about apex anyways but that's not what happened and has been rehashed so many times. Can't wait to 3-0 Fo or watch Fo drop out of this tournament l0l 

Yes, Fi is fine. Pulling about the same as other clans. Wondering why fo is too scared to come without mains. LOL 

6 minutes ago, Stella said:

Idk why you're talking about apex anyways but that's not what happened and has been rehashed so many times. Can't wait to 3-0 Fo or watch Fo drop out of this tournament l0l 

Yes, Fi is fine. Pulling about the same as other clans. Wondering why fo is too scared to come without mains. LOL 

Stella relying on a sharkbrew tournament hype is not gonna save ur shitty clan, never forget that. FI had to lie to their members that they would do just as fine with LEE as warlord, well you see what happend! Majority of ur members jumped ship and you became the old FI that has been the banter clan of the community again LOL. 

If we have a clean 1 vs 1 you would hug singles line all day, don't act like ur clan is gonna do something if we come without mains cause that is not the case. 

7 hours ago, social inept fake profile said:

Stella relying on a sharkbrew tournament hype is not gonna save ur shitty clan, never forget that. FI had to lie to their members that they would do just as fine with LEE as warlord, well you see what happend! Majority of ur members jumped ship and you became the old FI that has been the banter clan of the community again LOL. 

If we have a clean 1 vs 1 you would hug singles line all day, don't act like ur clan is gonna do something if we come without mains cause that is not the case. 

Thanks for the free posts on this topic, if you wana get humbled fight us without mains

20 hours ago, social inept fake profile said:

Facts are facts, when it comes to pure vs pure action are you mile below us and we will stampede you on all occasion. Always cheat, always, how many times had final ownage died? (You closed twice morons) hahahahaha

13 hours ago, social inept fake profile said:

Hey you mom called she wants you to do the dishes and take out the trash. In other words go dive into a dumpster.

1 hour ago, Move East said:

Facts are facts, when it comes to pure vs pure action are you mile below us and we will stampede you on all occasion. Always cheat, always, how many times had final ownage died? (You closed twice morons) hahahahaha

And this is the reason FI is dead. First of all FI their last fullout is from 7-8 years ago, since then you never did any cause ur clan was shit and also cause you guys can't get 100 warrers at all online. 

I'd rather close twice then being killed for over 6-7 years by several clans to the point that you only were able to pull 30-40ish members for years( especially in Couck his era). Tyen and all the other ranks could not save ur shitty clan and it had to do with jamz bringing abit of life into you guys, but now you are back to what you used to be. 

You guys chew more then you can bite. Btw with 57 fatality members you aint gonna do shit lol

very fun and competitive prep as per usual .. wish i could say the same about fo / zenith who pussied out from the tourny LMAO no wonder why both of them been avoiding cwa for months now..

Rage / ly / fi going back and forth for the #1 spot while Finally Owned Pigeons are still crawling in the mud lmao

Go write an another propaganda topic Doggy @Proccyand keep watching our preps you weed brain

• 2 months later...