Sunday 2: 20 Zenith Take Legacy for a Staff FT. 30 Min P2P PKRI vs Apex [UNCRASHED] [CLEAN]

ZENITH HEAD LAWYER

h5bEq6m.gif

Forums | TeamSpeak | Discord

QK3NciT.png

Paige Still thinks Legacy doesn't have a problem, For the past week I have abused her PK Trips every single day. Today was no exception, I patiently waited for LY to gather more than 10 Members for a PK Trip. We massed up 20 Zenith Members to go end them Once they were out i logged into their world and TBed my target, From there we smited him for his Staff of The Dead and waited for them to regroup. We hit them 3 more times after we waited over 30 minutes for them to regroup at edge and come back out. We cleared up Vetion and Lavas in that time and made absolutely bank loot killing skulled revs.

uHrBrCt.png

While we were waiting for Legashit to regroup we setup a fight against Apex at GDZ. We contacted them for a 20v20 and they quickly accepted. They defended GDZ and we logged into their world and the fight began. We started west of GDZ and with amazing tanking and calling, We began to push Apex east and started to transition through them. We had plenty of magers so Apex was frozen constantly, We used this to our advantage transitioning from one to another to another. After the cap was over we pulled east and thanked Apex for the clean action.

38ab0dff42a41de1509e8e1a367b56a8.png

HmCuX0U.png

Legashit For Staff of the Dead.

757fcee805ea969a083f6f78e3fbabd7.png

mIJZerF.png

lUjQzJR.png

eo1hzEJ.png

acbvbp8.png

QEfQGms.png

J3oZjdU.png

Bjtnsg0.png

crwGDjH.png