Foe, i've stood back silent long enough ignored. You are killing the clan...

To @holydreams &  @K2P,

I’ve stood back and not said anything before now as a former Foe rank publicly, but after former foe hc foe andrew came forward i felt like I need too as well.

Foe & placeholder Danny in particular has become everything he used to hate. I think a lot of the past leaders of Foe would be shocked to see how low we've gone, they’ve had a number of long-time members quit, go inactive and even ex-ranks guested because of how K2P & Danny are destroying Foe from the inside as a legacy clan. 

Danny himself is a massive hypocrite and a manipulator, I feel sorry for the other foe members which believe his bs and in particular the "pure scene being dead" as he says.

Everyone knows the truth outside the foe bubble. They are destroying a clan, I once called home and led with pride.

Danny upset over mains in a previous time:

GWsRlGn.png

tfgqZHY.png

6kpVInd.png

gEwenEC.png

Foe unashamedly using mains now:

ZkXQmlF.png

image0.png

image1.jpg

This weekend had yet again no aftermath from us and foe povs included 3 mains vidding. What is this?! You are dragging foe through the dirt.

pACCOlT.png

3TF7wYt.png

pgzCYRh.png

While the rest of the community enjoy pure vs pure action, you’ve decided to abandon the pure scene and turned us unofficially main which we are failing at. 

Great job!

Just close the clan @holydreams, it’s become an embarrassment.

crying because foe using mains? ur fucking dumb retard if you dont  know that ly and rage always and were the first to keep using mains

rage is renting out vennies (still losing every weekend) and you want us to use pures only? 

Also FI rushing foe with 30 mains while foe had 0 mains 

1 minute ago, iamdecaptain said:

THE WORLD VS FOE AND WE FUCKING LOVE IT, INJECT IT NIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

26 minutes ago, Royce said:

While the rest of the community enjoy pure vs pure action, you’ve decided to abandon the pure scene and turned us unofficially main which we are failing at. 

Great job!

Just close the clan @holydreams, it’s become an embarrassment.

ROFL