Onslaught leader Flower has decided to come clean

Dizzy

Respect to Flower for being honest! Sadly his members forced BP to release this due to recent NH events where they (OG) blatantly spam and joke about the death of one of our members' father. We retaliate by laughing at you! :)

We are not claiming we gained this by leak intel or whatever, this was captured in a discord conversation which Flower thought was trusted. 

I hope you guys ever come to your senses and realise that nobody believes or cares about your propaganda stories and topics, nor do we care about the fact that you can "outmain" us or beat us in a virgin NS war. 

Your ego's are based on thin air.

Keep doing inners and once you are ready, you can challenge south. 

Edited by Dizzy

lmfao why dont onslaught try and better their quality and improve. instead they attempt to bring mains and still cannot compete on weekends instead of actually improving their plankermen they put all their effort into propaganda as their own leader knows they cannot compete with bp in a fair fight (as stated in vid by their own leader). i think every bp member would agree @FLOWER@Godfatherlets prep you guys can legit have +5  30v35 - 35v40. Watch them avoid this pure on pure action theyve been starving their members of for months now 

1 minute ago, K0ed said:

lmfao why dont onslaught try and better their quality and improve. instead they attempt to bring mains and still cannot compete on weekends instead of actually improving their plankermen they put all their effort into propaganda as their own leader knows they cannot compete with bp in a fair fight (as stated in vid by their own leader). i think every bp member would agree @FLOWER@Godfatherlets prep you guys can legit have +5  30v35 - 35v40. Watch them avoid this pure on pure action theyve been starving their members of for months now 

you say something to us about bringing mains but you try to hire any main clan you can.
we're just beating you at your own game loser l0000000000l
that's why you've slumped from 80 pulls to sub 40. big yikes

1 minute ago, Obli said:

you say something to us about bringing mains but you try to hire any main clan you can.
we're just beating you at your own game loser l0000000000l
that's why you've slumped from 80 pulls to sub 40. big yikes

this is what i mean by the propaganda l0l. if we had 40 wtf why didnt u hit us?? also i didnt @ you for a reason buddy let @Godfatherand @FLOWER do this

2 minutes ago, K0ed said:

this is what i mean by the propaganda l0l. if we had 40 wtf why didnt u hit us?? also i didnt @ you for a reason buddy let @Godfatherand @FLOWER do this

what do you mean why did we hit you? l00000000000l
we legit have audio of your leader telling you to stay singles.
we had to hit you and make you tele from singles because you wouldnt leave.
every time you were in multi we hit you. idk where you're getting your shit intel.

1 minute ago, Obli said:

what do you mean why did we hit you? l00000000000l
we legit have audio of your leader telling you to stay singles.
we had to hit you and make you tele from singles because you wouldnt leave.
every time you were in multi we hit you. idk where you're getting your shit intel.

Ohhhh u mean u crash fights 5 minutes in and still teleport out catching fall ins and spams in the bank whilst we continue fighting? l0l do you want to answer the previous question though?