A Picture's Worth A Thousand Questions:

K0ed

So i was looking to do a before and after photo like my friend @Godfatherdid but all i found was onslaught losing (which made it very hard)

Small preview without giving too much. Anyone over at onslaught want to make quick $$ drop me a pm. Dw flower is so desperate he might rank you for you to stay once he finds out 

image.png.98e684cd2bf1049de2f57b5696c7d7d7.png

Onslaughts weak pull being carried by an xlpc after rivalling bp, yes that xlpc brings 20 headless chickens to save onslaughts pull. 58 - 20 you do the math here ( it doesnt look good if this alliance was to break)

image.png.4282b34fe493d976464d921e5b98e401.png

Now onslaught ranks bring more words and empty threats lets see if this time they can do some damage this time round

18e6efc4a9760d6a4ec1be192eecce3b.png

When will onslaught accept a fight vs BP this is becoming boring and your members have said themselves (as you will see soon) they want some pure on pure action and being forced to spam about someones family member dying irl is against some of their morals as they have said in my pm. og will see this soon enough, feel like march will be a challenging month over at og 

Just now, Rosas Imaginary GF said:

who has time to make low effort sharkbrew responses to save face for a clan nobody cares about

this clan "nobody" cares about has made your leaders post 5 topics in the last 24 hours