What is your clan rank, and provide proof of it:

uxgIyj7.png

(screenshot of clan rank)

The name of the clan you are declaring against:

blunt purez

Fight type:

(F2P/P2P) both if midweek, p2p only if weekend

Insert any motivational message(if any):

Midweek 5:30 EST 45 minimum - if rules are to default to weekend, it will be 3PM EST 70 minimum no exceptions.

I will not sit, miss me with that 20v20 'sit to matched' jamz-style avoider shit.

No invites, your full memberlist including RSN's to be posted beforehand. (without the zenith, apex and ko kids you auto-member before events). You know I have you so any attempts at sneaking people in will result in me walking and continuing to ruin you in the wilderness. Clan Chats will be managed by a sharkbrew rank.

I do not recognize sharkbrews terms for default weekend times to be before trip time, this will instead take place shortly into the trip. The default terms are only acceptable for clans such as FOE/Rage who are both GMT based, where as bp is 90% dutch, to og's 90% american.

1def, SOL/SOTD spec off, spear off, nightmare/volatile/other related staves off.

By posting this topic, I understand and read the rules of the declaration system.

1 minute ago, Dizzy said:

I'm not trying to prove anything to you 

No way I bullied OG into counter declaring a 70v70 hahaha you're fishing for a way out

surely your clan can still pull 70? or is it the part about not bringing invites that has you hurting rn

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

hello, mr elite member@Dizzy - i, leader of onslaught have posted a declaration upon your forehead. as per your proclamation of authority, i do believe it is in good order for you to give me an answer and stop waiting for rosa to get online and come up with one of his 'strategies'.

image.thumb.png.5968f0951197a134093fe872778ee66c.png

@Dizzyrespond bro 

This is a very considerate offer tbh. If they don't feel comfortable pulling 70 of their own on the weekend then I'm sure they should feel confident enough to pull 45 of their own midweek, right?