[Declaration] Onslaught declares on BluntPureZ

Godfather

Just now, K0ed said:

L00L you don’t even pull 70 to weekends you struggle to pull 20 for preps wtf is this all about 

your clan pulled less than hydra this weekend, next weekend it is likely you'll pull less than venom. your clan is dying, you know it, i know it, the entire community knows it - and that's why you posted this publicity stunt that you're now trying to get out of. rosa can sit there pming people to see if they want to come on a hider, these things are inevitably shared with me.

your clan is a joke, i don't take you seriously. your clans mindset is about on par with what clanning was when we were all fifteen back in like 2009.

3 hours ago, ONSLAUGHT HEAD LAWYER said:

Who tf are you and mind your own business dickhead. We would fight bp but clearly the invites is a thing they are struggling with atm and are refusing to sit them.

Why would you ask who tf I am when I'm not on a hider unlike yourself 😂 If you don't want people commenting on what ur clan does maybe u shouldn't use a forum that's made for that purpose 😂

5 hours ago, Asap said:

neither of pull even 30 to preps lol. u pussies will never get this prep done @bp @og.

cringe as fk seeing 2 clans declaring on eachother and at the same time avoiding a prep xd

Actually we declared first with 25min. aim to 30+ prep but these clowns dont want to fight and made this ridiculous topic as a counter. Never seen OG pulling +30 for a prep anyways. Now they wont accept under 45 opts for some reason...

5 hours ago, Godfather said:

boy, if we were to start including miniwars & big mini's for a clans pull average, BP hasn't pulled above nine in fucking months lmao.

can you really say its bp pulling an average of 9 though? at least 40% of people at their events are from miniwar teams or other clans l0l

2 hours ago, Mallu said:

Actually we declared first with 25min. aim to 30+ prep but these clowns dont want to fight and made this ridiculous topic as a counter. Never seen OG pulling +30 for a prep anyways. Now they wont accept under 45 opts for some reason...

never seen bp pull more than 20 to a prep lol, take away the invites and its never seen them pull 15 l00l

6 hours ago, Dizzy said:

Your 70 minimum is is based on nothing and seems like an attempt for you to get out of this declaration.

Your average pull to clan wars events is 20-24. We're willing to meet you at a 28 minimum. 

28v28 min. / P2P / 3PM EST on a sunday.

Accept this request and good luck!

if 70 is too many why not do the 45vs45? its a hyped prep vs rivals lol youre gonna pull more... (unless you already know you cant pull more than 20 without your invites l0l). stop crying, elite is the same as member but with a different color to make you feel a false sense of importance l000l

4 hours ago, K0ed said:

354d4be9e2dad05fd7f096b24e11ed6b.pngc5e9348d3049699daf98a221e5f0ed6e.pngyep

On 3/9/2021 at 2:20 AM, Godfather said:

no invites, your full memberlist including RSN's to be posted beforehand. (without the zenith, apex and ko kids you auto-member before events). You know I have you so any attempts at sneaking people in will result in me walking and continuing to ruin you in the wilderness.

yes just continue to make my case for me that you are not to be taken seriously by posting a picture of your channel with some of the invites i was referring to. if you can't even fight a clan that's not your rival without invites, we all know you won't dare risk fighting me without them and more.

11 hours ago, Godfather said:

yes just continue to make my case for me that you are not to be taken seriously by posting a picture of your channel with some of the invites i was referring to. if you can't even fight a clan that's not your rival without invites, we all know you won't dare risk fighting me without them and more.

As I mentioned before, our prep will be monitored by SB mods, no invites will be in portal. Let's go

5 hours ago, Dizzy said:

Rage declared on FOE 25v25 and OG/PH mix attempts to declare 70 minimum as a last resort to get out of the declaration from the vikins

you are a JOKE 😂

rage and foe don't have to fight on a sunday during trip time since they're both gmt-heavy, as I stated in the declaration. like i said i will grant you 45v45 during midweek, 5:30 EST.

On 3/9/2021 at 2:20 AM, Godfather said:

I do not recognize sharkbrews terms for default weekend times to be before trip time, this will instead take place shortly into the trip. The default terms are only acceptable for clans such as FOE/Rage who are both GMT based, where as bp is 90% dutch, to og's 90% american.

• 1 month later...