What is your clan's name?:

Blunt Purez

What is your clan rank, and provide proof of it:

9f474124dc52bbce12e02d5a8fe884f0.png

The name of the clan you are declaring against:

Onslaught

Fight type:

P2P 

We are accepting your counter-declaration. 40v40, sit to match, P2P, 3pm EST on the 21st of March.  Neither clans ever pulled more than 30 ish to a prep so 40v40- is reasonable. Note that this has nothing to do with the actual sunday wars, the fight is scheduled on sunday because both clans were not able to find a suitable time midweek. The fact that you decide to plan it in the middle of the sunday wars is not our problem.

Now we already know OG will have several excuses for them not to show up. 

1. BP will bring too many invites

We will not be bringing invites, we will happily let a unbiased SB staff member moderate this event to make sure nobody brings invites.

2. We will have to sit too many members.

It was not our choice to plan this event in the middle of the sunday wars. We have scheduled this event 11 days ahead so you have enough time to hand-pick the people you wanna bring in the portal. 

1def gear, SOL/SOTD spec off, spear off, nightmare/volatile/other related staves off.

Lets make this happen bubbas!

By posting this topic, I understand and read the rules of the declaration system

you have still not given me a reason for me to sit 1/3rd of my sunday pull for a clan wars fight you declared on me with the intent of forcing it to be on the weekend by arguing times - even going so far as to quote the default sharkbrew rules, so you can miss me with that 'it wasn't our choice'

On 3/8/2021 at 10:57 PM, Dizzy said:

Fight us before official weekend trips just like the rules dictate:

1. You are free to arrange your fight time, but should negotiations fail, the default time will fall before just before the weekend trip of the appropriate fight time, i.e. saturday for f2p, sunday for p2p

No more excuses, fight your rivals. You've had 6 months to train! Good luck.

you started this rivalry pulling 110, you knew the fight would be on a weekend due to the arguments you were making. you fight me with full opts, if you can't pull that's your fault for starting the rivalry that got your clan killed.

Stop with the excuses OG. The only response you gave me when I asked for a prep was 6:30 EST because you know that's too late for us. Your clan chose 3PM EST on sunday, not our problem. Could've been before or after the trip but YOU CHOSE 3PM so you better show.