Blunt Purez accepts [Declaration] OG 40v40-

Jens

37 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

Stop with the excuses OG. The only response you gave me when I asked for a prep was 6:30 EST because you know that's too late for us. Your clan chose 3PM EST on sunday, not our problem. Could've been before or after the trip but YOU CHOSE 3PM so you better show.

looks like YOU CHOSE to pull low to avoid a 70vs70 on the weekend l000l typical dutch dogs haha ook ook ahh ahh

1 hour ago, Dizzy said:

Stop with the excuses OG. The only response you gave me when I asked for a prep was 6:30 EST because you know that's too late for us. Your clan chose 3PM EST on sunday, not our problem. Could've been before or after the trip but YOU CHOSE 3PM so you better show.

Cant believe its 2 weeks away and I've bullied u to cwa already l000000000l

3 hours ago, Boots said:

looks like YOU CHOSE to pull low to avoid a 70vs70 on the weekend l000l typical dutch dogs haha ook ook ahh ahh

2 hours ago, ONSLAUGHT HEAD LAWYER said:

Cant believe its 2 weeks away and I've bullied u to cwa already l000000000l

1 hour ago, Canny pk said:

Will BP even be able to pull 40 in a couple of weeks? What happened to your 110 pull LOL

cry more holy shit, keep dodging pussies

3 hours ago, sickko said:

cry more holy shit, keep dodging pussies

nobody is dodging, for all care i can continue to beat the living shit out of you in the wilderness. you idiots refused us an f2p clan wars fight when this all began, told us wilderness is east 'pussies' - indeed wilderness was and still remains east, the only thing that's changed is i have beaten your clan to the brink of death - and now you want a clan wars fight.

if you want me to take this seriously, you will fight me with full opts. i brought you to your knees despite being down 60 on you at the beginning of this rivalry - reap what you have sown.

OG came up with 3PM sunday and we accepted your terms and now suddenly that's a bad thing. You could've scheduled it before or after official trip times, heck if you want we'll even change the time for you
We prioritize a  long awaited, scheduled prep against our rivals over every other event, if you were confident you'd do the same. 

As told before we'd do it on a midweek day but unfortunately the latest time of chall we can do is 4:30 EST and for OG 6:30 EST (allegedly). Hence why weekend works better for both clans.

No more excuses OG. 

If you wanna change the time to before or after the official trip times, let us know. If not, we'll be seeing you at 3PM. ;)

27 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

OG came up with 3PM sunday and we accepted your terms and now suddenly that's a bad thing. You could've scheduled it before or after official trip times, heck if you want we'll even change the time for you
We prioritize a  long awaited, scheduled prep against our rivals over every other event, if you were confident you'd do the same. 

As told before we'd do it on a midweek day but unfortunately the latest time of chall we can do is 4:30 EST and for OG 6:30 EST (allegedly). Hence why weekend works better for both clans.

No more excuses OG. 

If you wanna change the time to before or after the official trip times, let us know. If not, we'll be seeing you at 3PM. ;)

Kind of awkward that u expected my guys to finish work 2 hours early but you guys won't stay a couple of hours later.

Hi @puppyslush

No idea why OG bothered to even post

Here you see us, 10 minutes before 3PM EST ready (with 50) in a fall in on @Mattiewho decided to show up on his med in an attempt to be funny while the rest of OG never showed. 

a656c1f9bc3ac91f93b122857e67330b.png

2021-03-21_20-05-42.png

2021-03-21_20-06-55.png

ff70c053723e4001cf86cdad779fba43.png

image0.png

We don't even really care since we knew this would happen. If any OG rank wishes to schedule a 40v40 for a different day, like saturday 2pm EST since you don't do F2P, thats fine by me. If not, we will just take the win and try again next month.

Peace