Blunt Purez accepts [Declaration] OG 40v40-

Jens

Like I said before, OG ranks are openly admitting this fight was never gonna happen and they claim not to care about the rules being set to 40v40 minimum. I don't see why you guys are changing this up. If you want to fight BP, we can plan a new time and day for our declaration of April. Reminder: This is not a publicity stunt, your 70 minimum counter declaration was. We want to fight you, you obviously dont.

image1.pngimage0.pngf0adbe399a047e10c8550354da67b5ad.png

@Dizzyin any of them posts onslaught did not say they would not fight u, we just wanted the rules to be followed.
@slushpuppy

1. On the day dizzy had left all discords which is convenient and was impossible for us to reach him.
  2. There leader monkey had blocked me conveniently on the day despite us both sharing 2 mutual servers.
  3. No member list was handed in to a sharkbrew moderator for review prior to the event from BP.
  4. On the day they claimed they had 60 but entered the wild after it with less then 40, 20 of there invites left. (No sb topic to prove there pull) only there war room saying 60.
  5. Your picture shows ur mentor rank medcraft in an OG cape and you guys doing a 20 man spam not a 50man spam.
    unknown.png
  6. No sharkbrew mod was even present to check there member list and they did not have one ready. (if you would like to view ours please let me know)
  7. His topic says 40- which is a violation of the agreed terms.
  8. Jens tried to change the day of the fight to the day before as an attempt to get out of the fight evidence below.
    unknown.png

unknown.png?width=1440&height=44
    @Dizzy So if you do not care why are you even bothering you are only wasting your clans time, my clans time and @slushpuppytime and its convenient that you are now dictating the rules to be at your favour again weekend 2pm est, i attempted to sacrifice the sunday for you but your leader chose to ignore my request and conveniently you went MIA and we might not do f2p but we do events on Saturdays, or some of us will work alot of Saturdays so again it goes on the fact that you want us to take a day of work to fight BP or even finish work 2-3 hours early for a fight midweek and you guys wont even have the decency to stay up for an extra 2hours even though your ranks will watch us do inners at 6.30pm est.

@slushpuppyi would also like for you to know that the past 2 weeks the clocks have gone back in the usa so the time difference is only 4 hours between UK and EST so they would not even be staying up past midnight and there ranks were aware off this and refuse to acknowledge the request of a midweek fight which is what we wanted in the first place but they refused as it would of been to late as you can see pixel says 5.30est which is only 10.30pm for the dutch.

7 minutes ago, FLOWER said:

@Dizzyin any of them posts onslaught did not say they would not fight u, we just wanted the rules to be followed.
@slushpuppy

1. On the day dizzy had left all discords which is convenient and was impossible for us to reach him.
  2. There leader monkey had blocked me conveniently on the day despite us both sharing 2 mutual servers.
  3. No member list was handed in to a sharkbrew moderator for review prior to the event from BP.
  4. On the day they claimed they had 60 but entered the wild after it with 45, 10 of there invites left.
  5. No sharkbrew mod was even present to check there member list and they did not have one ready. (if you would like to view ours please let me know)
  6. His topic says 40- which is a violation of the agreed terms.
  7. Jens tried to change the day of the fight to the day before as an attempt to get out of the fight evidence below.
    unknown.png

Cant believe y'all are trying this. 

1. I did leave the discords, but that shouldn't even be relevant because A: Any time I asked you something you would redirect me to Pixel (which still had acces to my pms, picture will be down below.)

579295ff8cfbd92efe01b739b11828b5.png

And B: You (OG) didn't want me to be the host on BP's side due to my rank and therefore I passed the torch to @Jens

2. Monkey blocked you 3 weeks ago and he didn't even have anything to do with the preps, Rosa and Jens are in charge of CWA and you know that.
3. If you wanted a member list you should've asked for one. I told Pixel I didn't care if he used invites so I wasn't gonna monitor your side. If you wanted ours to be YOU should have gotten a mod to do so, and we wouldn't be bothered regardless. I wasn't gonna waste a SB mod's time because you weren't gonna fight us in the first place. 

482a14d2a747697dec2e1823d3518b4c.png

4. This is just completely irrelevant and on top of that not true, I posted our attendance above.
5. Correct, there was no SB mod. Though like i said, I didn't care about your ML, I just wanted the fight. If you wanted ours to be monitored it was your responsibility to do so. We knew you weren't coming so I wasnt gonna waste a mods time sitting in our disc for nothing, like i mentioned before.
6. The minimum was set to 40 by Slushpuppy. This was based on your previous pulls to preps and big mini's, we upped to 40 as a friendly gesture. 
0e16c18216dde43f07260483e01c1fc2.png
7. That is just Jens saying something in a public discord for hype/banter, completely irrelevant 

Just now, Dizzy said:

Cant believe y'all are trying this. 

1. I did leave the discords, but that shouldn't even be relevant because A: Any time I asked you something you would redirect me to Pixel (which still had acces to my pms, picture will be down below.)

579295ff8cfbd92efe01b739b11828b5.png

And B: You (OG) didn't want me to be the host on BP's side due to my rank and therefore I passed the torch to @Jens

2. Monkey blocked you 3 weeks ago and he didn't even have anything to do with the preps, Rosa and Jens are in charge of CWA and you know that.
3. If you wanted a member list you should've asked for one. I told Pixel I didn't care if he used invites so I wasn't gonna monitor your side. If you wanted ours to be YOU should have gotten a mod to do so, and we wouldn't be bothered regardless. I wasn't gonna waste a SB mod's time because you weren't gonna fight us in the first place. 

482a14d2a747697dec2e1823d3518b4c.png

4. This is just completely irrelevant and on top of that not true, I posted our attendance above.
5. Correct, there was no SB mod. Though like i said, I didn't care about your ML, I just wanted the fight. If you wanted ours to be monitored it was your responsibility to do so. We knew you weren't coming so I wasnt gonna waste a mods time sitting in our disc for nothing, like i mentioned before.
6. The minimum was set to 40 by Slushpuppy. This was based on your previous pulls to preps and big mini's, we upped to 40 as a friendly gesture. 
0e16c18216dde43f07260483e01c1fc2.png
7. That is just Jens saying something in a public discord for hype/banter, completely irrelevant 

Everything you have typed is completely irrelevant to what i have said. You are trying to justify your ranks for poorly organising it from your side.

1 hour ago, FLOWER said:

Everything you have typed is completely irrelevant to what i have said. You are trying to justify your ranks for poorly organising it from your side.

@puppyslushI CBA responding anymore to this since they're obviously trolling me

7a69bf0606d3840c861e59404877d4ff.png

1d024e238aa1358d5e046da7e7a0a47d.png

They sniped medcrafts name which we dont care about but the fact that @FLOWERis openly lying about this is just very awkward.

You told me you didn't care about a Sharkbrew win but your lies and excuses tell otherwise.

OG didnt even put the prep in their events or mass up for it. Idk why I even bother typing back

1 hour ago, Dizzy said:

They sniped medcrafts name which we dont care about but the fact that @FLOWERis openly lying about this is just very awkward.

You told me you didn't care about a Sharkbrew win but your lies and excuses tell otherwise.

OG didnt even put the prep in their events or mass up for it. Idk why I even bother typing back

Nah mate pretty sure medcraft admitted he got smoked by og and that it was a sad day 😕

1 hour ago, Dizzy said:

Welcome back 

B8E379CB-D116-4663-A258-242B0E724A15.png

5 hours ago, Dizzy said:

On 3/9/2021 at 2:20 AM, Godfather said:

No invites, your full memberlist including RSN's to be posted beforehand. (without the zenith, apex and ko kids you auto-member before events). You know I have you so any attempts at sneaking people in will result in me walking and continuing to ruin you in the wilderness. Clan Chats will be managed by a sharkbrew rank.

You never massed up for the event or even posted it in your events channel and openly told people it wasn't gonna happen. We had our 40 memberlist ready. 

And by the way just to prove that your 70v70 minimum was ridiculous, this is from your own topic of last sunday

d338f7a108a256d7e27a287be52f7321.png

and this was the week before

9ad843c2686331739eecc10575411ce5.png

Our April declaration will be 45 if you wish, my pm's are open (for Pixel XD) to discuss this

1 hour ago, Dizzy said:

You never massed up for the event or even posted it in your events channel and openly told people it wasn't gonna happen. We had our 40 memberlist ready. 

And by the way just to prove that your 70v70 minimum was ridiculous, this is from your own topic of last sunday

d338f7a108a256d7e27a287be52f7321.png

and this was the week before

9ad843c2686331739eecc10575411ce5.png

Our April declaration will be 45 if you wish, my pm's are open (for Pixel XD) to discuss this

Ur declaration will never be taken serious after the pathetic attempt you tried to do on Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...