Rage Presents: Final Ownage Teamspeak Zoo

Broxxx

FO has been struggling since losing more and more members of their staff team. We've been reviewing FO audio for over two years since we reopened and we've never seen it to be this bad.

After going from 70 on TS starting to sub 30 ending, Rage presents to you: what went on behind the scenes from Final Ownage's perspective.

The following 4 leaks are from the same 5 hour beatdown. 

Enjoy.

just wanted to let5 you guys know, im a real mfer, yall dont know me, im real in real life, i realize real things in reality, you guys dont know the shit ive smelled. I own a holistic healing business u no lifer now go rent ur stakers an sell ur gp ur brain can’t compute that shit. He gotta have his bitches to defend him like a hoe I pull up 1 deep by myself I don’t need to tell my clan leader someone is picking o me I fucking man up an handle it myself like a real og fuck that shi no cap in my raps - nipzey

49 minutes ago, ELEKTHEGREAT said:

just wanted to let5 you guys know, im a real mfer, yall dont know me, im real in real life, i realize real things in reality, you guys dont know the shit ive smelled. I own a holistic healing business u no lifer now go rent ur stakers an sell ur gp ur brain can’t compute that shit. He gotta have his bitches to defend him like a hoe I pull up 1 deep by myself I don’t need to tell my clan leader someone is picking o me I fucking man up an handle it myself like a real og fuck that shi no cap in my raps - nipzey

this doesnt surprise me 😂