Promotion/main community ranks/doxing in bonfire

puppyslush

5 hours ago, Nerdy said:

you just wrote 5 paragraphs about doxing in your community and how it wastes your time while giving zero solutions to the problem and in return, wasting your time even more writing all that shit. fuck yea dude

Pretty certain having representatives across the board to keep members of their participating clan in-check with community standards is a solution he clearly outlined in his opening post. Whether or not it works as of this moment is yet to be seen. Are you blind?

I'm eagerly awaiting any/all thrilling solutions you have, smart guy. If you think you can do better instead of just running your mouth, hit me up on Discord and we'll have a conversation about it.

6 hours ago, Nerdy said:

you just wrote 5 paragraphs about doxing in your community and how it wastes your time while giving zero solutions to the problem and in return, wasting your time even more writing all that shit. fuck yea dude

sounds a lot like your motivational topics tryin to get ur clan members to attend your trips but u still pull less than hydra on a midweek. Guess we both are in the same boat eh?

On 3/18/2021 at 11:46 PM, puppyslush said:

sounds a lot like your motivational topics tryin to get ur clan members to attend your trips but u still pull less than hydra on a midweek. Guess we both are in the same boat eh?

me making topics?? l00000000000000000l looks like i made you upset (wasting your time further ty btw lmfao)

On 3/19/2021 at 12:19 AM, Eevee said:

Pretty certain having representatives across the board to keep members of their participating clan in-check with community standards is a solution he clearly outlined in his opening post. Whether or not it works as of this moment is yet to be seen. Are you blind?

I'm eagerly awaiting any/all thrilling solutions you have, smart guy. If you think you can do better instead of just running your mouth, hit me up on Discord and we'll have a conversation about it.

Hi Eve!

If I may suggest anything, I'd suggest some kind of penalty/warn system in which those clan leaders who fail to punish their own members who break the rules get penalized, enforcing them to actually babysit their own members instead of just sitting still waiting for moderators to do the job, for their own reputation/account on the forums will be on the line. It's actually one more job to do, yes, but once it's done I think the moderators won't be having to spend time solving this matter, not as much b4. 

Not sure how doable that is but since you mentioned about accepting suggestions there it goes mine. It worked pretty well internally in all the clans I've been part of.