Posting out of PURE boredom

Pug

If you guys think about it, being below 5 def is a real pure.... Imo if Steel Skin is a viable prayer that increases your build then you're not a pure.

For all the people who didn't know, if you're below 6 def and activate steel skin +(15% def prayer) you gain no benefits and just drain prayer. 

Likewise if you're at 7 def and activate steel skin you effectively increase your def to 8.  

And just for fun if you're 25 def using the ability you increase to 28 def! 

So hows clanning going? I haven't been active in years. I just see all of the silly "rivaleries" (lol 07 scape rivals) 

1 hour ago, Dizzy said:

pure scene ded! 

bp and their main clans they hired really did get killed by og l0l

52 minutes ago, orgasms said:

pure scene is dead because rage wants to hire vennies and bring main clans to rag foe but they are still dying clan pulling 30

the ferox 21, result of bringing mains to the pure scene!

EBGIbhM.png

Yep, it seems now that every clans idea of "winning" a rivalry is to bring more mains than the opposing clan on weekends and avoid clw. Some of them will flame their own members for not being on a main during weekends. Most clans are guilty of it at some point, but I think we can all agree that the mains gotta go. 

Whatever happened to shaming clans for bringing mains? Now it's almost an accepted practice. It's pathetic and to those of you that log on to a main for your pure clan, just keep in mind that you're contributing to the death of this scene.