[P2P SUNDAY] CLAN RAGE TAKES OVER FO's 45 MAN ANNIVERSARY PULL | 6 CLANS 90 IN CC

Augury

2 minutes ago, keefn said:

you seem quite upset after getting farmed the whole weekend.... why dont you cry more for me ❤️ how does it feel to get smoked, kid?

Your clan has been farmed for months/years LOL. You had a small hype with BVG era and then went downhill quick and never recovered cause Foe were bullying you. Now your members can hide behind another clan and they feel very comfortable with it so they start coming out of their shells.  

1 minute ago, social inept fake profile said:

Your clan has been farmed for months/years LOL. You had a small hype with BVG era and then went downhill quick and never recovered cause Foe were bullying you. Now your members can hide behind another clan and they feel very comfortable with it so they start coming out of their shells.  

Hey man I didn't ask for an essay. Let's keep this short and sweet. You got farmed on your anniversary. Now cry to me more LOL

9 minutes ago, social inept fake profile said:

>insert rot/sv/ez/apex/z/sup in fo capes here<

2 minutes ago, social inept fake profile said:

Your members were asking for an essay as they were confused why they were pulling 40 for so long. Most of your members know that rage clan is doodoo LOL. 

You're crying to me on sharkbrew on your losing anniversary topic, explain this to me while I smoke fo in a joint LOL. Straight dogshit, kid. fo is closing and ur big time upset about it. Vent to me about how you feel?

16 minutes ago, social inept fake profile said:

words of a broken man

12 minutes ago, Boots said:

>insert rot/sv/ez/apex/z/sup in fo capes here<

Y would we need any help from clans when we were bullying all of them?? 

8 minutes ago, keefn said:

You're crying to me on sharkbrew on your losing anniversary topic, explain this to me while I smoke fo in a joint LOL. Straight dogshit, kid. fo is closing and ur big time upset about it. Vent to me about how you feel?

I feel you. It has been such a painfull time for you, all these times Foe were bullying you to 40 bears and you could not convince your members that you were gonna do better. Your clan did still not get better btw and using a different clan to hide your insecure position as a clan. 

5 minutes ago, H88 said:

words of a broken man

I even forgot that you were around aswell, sounds like you finally did something else then spending ur time in singles the last 6+ months or so? LOL. 

1 minute ago, social inept fake profile said:

Y would we need any help from clans when we were bullying all of them?? 

I feel you. It has been such a painfull time for you, all these times Foe were bullying you to 40 bears and you could not convince your members that you were gonna do better. Your clan did still not get better btw and using a different clan to hide your insecure position as a clan. 

I even forgot that you were around aswell, sounds like you finally did something else then spending ur time in singles the last 6+ months or so? LOL. 

Why are u typing a bible u victim dog