[P2P SUNDAY] CLAN RAGE TAKES OVER FO's 45 MAN ANNIVERSARY PULL | 6 CLANS 90 IN CC

Augury

7 hours ago, Pun said:

I have been bullied for so long by Foe that I was afraid to say anything, but now I can hide behind other clans so I don't have to be shy anymore and can come out of my shell. 

Talking about being victimized lmfao. 

7 hours ago, keefn said:

Hahaha moron is upset his clan got demolished all weekend long 

Waaa keep crying @social inept fake profile

LOL

Must taste good having ur first somewhat relevant trip after so long heh. Still founder of 40  bears LOL. 

7 hours ago, fact check said:

@keefnstill building a legacy killing foe and rot at the same time

Yeah he has been building a huge legacy by leading the clan that has stood most in singles in 2020 and even 2021 so far. 

6 hours ago, Red Vision said:

Ur crying so fucking much LOOOOOOOL

You sound like the average rage member lmfaooo

5 minutes ago, social inept fake profile said:

Rage stood most in singles in 2020 and 2021 so far, thoughts on that founder of 40 bears @keefn?

Stfu you silly goose ur quality has gone shit, ur clan is afraid to prep another clans and rage ruined your anni lmao.  Foe should close tbh legacy clan in my ass

3 minutes ago, Deluxe said:

Stfu you silly goose ur quality has gone shit, ur clan is afraid to prep another clans and rage ruined your anni lmao.  Foe should close tbh legacy clan in my ass

Dumb ass bear, Rage has 0 impact in this. Look at all the times you got bullied, you're clan was only resorted to crash fights with your 40 pull and do 25 vs 25 clan wars events. 

There is a reason you went from 40 to 70 pull, cause your members think they have a chance right now but as soon as it isn't going like right now they will dissapear again. 

25 minutes ago, social inept fake profile said:

Dumb ass bear, Rage has 0 impact in this. Look at all the times you got bullied, you're clan was only resorted to crash fights with your 40 pull and do 25 vs 25 clan wars events. 

There is a reason you went from 40 to 70 pull, cause your members think they have a chance right now but as soon as it isn't going like right now they will dissapear again. 

No one cares about your paragraphs. The fact is fo has no events except weekend trips cuz ur quality is shit. All the glory hunters are leaving your shit clan, 40 bears are killing ur clan you loser fuck 😄😄

Nice mass promos yesterday just to keep foc alive 

45 minutes ago, Deluxe said:

No one cares about your paragraphs. The fact is fo has no events except weekend trips cuz ur quality is shit. All the glory hunters are leaving your shit clan, 40 bears are killing ur clan you loser fuck 😄😄

Nice mass promos yesterday just to keep foc alive 

Most of the rage members cares about my paragraphs, since they were questioning themselves why they had so worse trips for so long and nobody told them the reason! The only glory hunter invested clan was Rage in 2020 when the pandemic started. Then they dissapeared and you dropped back to 40 and now they came back, cause they were so afraid for so long LOL. 

43 minutes ago, Andre said:

seek help depressed kid @social inept fake profile

dumb bear

Just now, social inept fake profile said:

Most of the rage members cares about my paragraphs, since they were questioning themselves why they had so worse trips for so long and nobody told them the reason! The only glory hunter invested clan was Rage in 2020 when the pandemic started, now they all left and look at your clan rn. It does not matter who you promotes, nobody is coming back and gonna listen to dumb bear ranks LOL. 

Cry me more lil cunt you had the worst anni of pure planning. 40 bears are killing so called 'legacy' 'pure' clan.  Everyone knows foe is garbage nowdays just suck it up retard