[P2P SUNDAY] CLAN RAGE TAKES OVER FO's 45 MAN ANNIVERSARY PULL | 6 CLANS 90 IN CC

Augury

4 minutes ago, social inept fake profile said:

Most of the rage members cares about my paragraphs, since they were questioning themselves why they had so worse trips for so long and nobody told them the reason! The only glory hunter invested clan was Rage in 2020 when the pandemic started, now they all left and look at your clan rn. It does not matter who you promotes, nobody is coming back and gonna listen to dumb bear ranks LOL. 

Rage did this to you lil guy

1 hour ago, social inept fake profile said:

Dumb ass bear, Rage has 0 impact in this. Look at all the times you got bullied, you're clan was only resorted to crash fights with your 40 pull and do 25 vs 25 clan wars events. 

There is a reason you went from 40 to 70 pull, cause your members think they have a chance right now but as soon as it isn't going like right now they will dissapear again. 

There’s no way ur still writing essays on my topic 15 hours later. Look what i fucking did to you 😂😂😂😂 

k2p is fat live on stream 

6 minutes ago, Pug said:

f9a3bd4897c5d18f442f91e22aae8052.png

I'd say its the otherway around, FO > FOE, this ones FOM. 

Funny note that I think is ironic. Foe never could beat Pink clans. MM and now it looks like Rage is doing everything to fulfill the legacy. 

Rage doing work 

1 hour ago, Deluxe said:

Cry me more lil cunt you had the worst anni of pure planning. 40 bears are killing so called 'legacy' 'pure' clan.  Everyone knows foe is garbage nowdays just suck it up retard 

40 bears are hiding behind other clans is what it should be. Garbage? Dude you do 25 vs 25 in clan wars which no1 really cares about besides your own shitty members LOL. Since you pulled 70 again why can't your doo doo clan do big opts fights? Don't bite more then you can chew and stay in your cage. 

30 minutes ago, social inept fake profile said:

40 bears are hiding behind other clans is what it should be. Garbage? Dude you do 25 vs 25 in clan wars which no1 really cares about besides your own shitty members LOL. Since you pulled 70 again why can't your doo doo clan do big opts fights? Don't bite more then you can chew and stay in your cage. 

Lmfaooooo the biggest loser reply ever from brain dead foc member. Rage killed ur clan buddy 

2 hours ago, Pug said:

f9a3bd4897c5d18f442f91e22aae8052.png

I'd say its the otherway around, FO > FOE, this ones FOM. 

Funny note that I think is ironic. Foe never could beat Pink clans. MM and now it looks like Rage is doing everything to fulfill the legacy. 

This guys right

6 hours ago, social inept fake profile said:

come cry again you fucking loser, nobody does big opts in the pure scene, foc hasn't even prepped in the last year (only done inners with zenif slaves). We offered you the chance to prep us, you refuse. We take your weekdays, you think only weekends matter, and now we've taken your weekends and your cry is free. Bark for me you fucking dog.

5 hours ago, Deluxe said:

Lmfaooooo the biggest loser reply ever from brain dead foc member. Rage killed ur clan buddy 

Your clan are the biggest losers of the scene, you have 0 impact in anything. Make sure you hold the hands of the clan that is defending you very strong, cause if they leave you, you will go into shambles and there is no off for dumb bears. 

18 minutes ago, Pun said:

come cry again you fucking loser, nobody does big opts in the pure scene, foc hasn't even prepped in the last year (only done inners with zenif slaves). We offered you the chance to prep us, you refuse. We take your weekdays, you think only weekends matter, and now we've taken your weekends and your cry is free. Bark for me you fucking dog.

Dude your clan does all events with the same 30 people god bless... No wonder that your clan is pulling 40s on weekends and 25s to clw events, cause most of your members realise they won't even get into the action LOL. You guys pull low on purpose aswell in clw, since you scared to get big beatings by the eagles and make your whole memberbase become demoralized. 

Same counts for you! Make sure you hold the hands of the clan that is defending you very strong, make sure you stick into their asses through tick and thin, eitherwise you will end in singles for the rest of 2021. 

9 minutes ago, social inept fake profile said:

Your clan are the biggest losers of the scene, you have 0 impact in anything. Make sure you hold the hands of the clan that is defending you very strong, cause if they leave you, you will go into shambles and there is no off for dumb bears. 

Dude your clan does all events with the same 30 people god bless... No wonder that your clan is pulling 40s on weekends and 25s to clw events, cause most of your members realise they won't even get into the action LOL. You guys pull low on purpose aswell in clw, since you scared to get big beatings by the eagles and make your whole memberbase become demoralized. 

Same counts for you! Make sure you hold the hands of the clan that is defending you very strong, make sure you stick into their asses through tick and thin, eitherwise you will end in singles for the rest of 2021. 

you are so broken, cry me a fucking river wierdo no1 is going to read ur shit 

51 minutes ago, social inept fake profile said:

no wonder you lost tbh, weak mentality