We want to hear from you

Obli

We are looking to setup another 1-25def clan oriented SharkBrew event.
Needing some feedback from clan members/leaders to see what most interests you, as a community.
Most discussed event by the end of the weekend will most likely be what we choose to run with.

let the discussion begin and let me hear what you guys, as a community, want to do!
if you have any in depth suggestions, please pm me or another gatekeeper on Discord. 

• Obli pinned this topic
  • Bibii unpinned this topic
19 minutes ago, Proccy said:

foe vs literally every1 we'll win again like we always fucking do avoid like we always do

Here I corrected it for you.

GMT vs EST Castle wars (or soul wars) event would be cool.
Castle wars/soul wars clan tournament would be sick too if clans actually show up.
Anything 2v2 (where clans pick their own ally) is likely to be biased in terms of quality.

Also gear capped tournies would be cool

2 hours ago, Obli said:

We are looking to setup another 1-25def clan oriented SharkBrew event.
Needing some feedback from clan members/leaders to see what most interests you, as a community.
Most discussed event by the end of the weekend will most likely be what we choose to run with.

let the discussion begin and let me hear what you guys, as a community, want to do!
if you have any in depth suggestions, please pm me or another gatekeeper on Discord. 

Why do you add "1 def" into the mix, the scene is 25 defence only + mains, get the 1 defence option out of your topic unless the clan scene is restarting like it should. 

End of story. 

make sure:

1) the prize money is hard

2) rig it so we can beat fi in f2p at the end (not p2p, just incase) thanks

on the real:

the pure clanning ranks outside of terror/fi/rage have shown themselves to be complete spastics in regard to brewcup so why r u wasting ur time?

3 hours ago, humanbear said:

Here I corrected it for you.

GMT vs EST Castle wars (or soul wars) event would be cool.
Castle wars/soul wars clan tournament would be sick too if clans actually show up.
Anything 2v2 (where clans pick their own ally) is likely to be biased in terms of quality.

Also gear capped tournies would be cool

onslaught/rage vs the world

If its anything more than mini opts you'll probably run into the same issue of clans singing up and then refusing to show up and fight anybody because they're afraid of losing to rivals (fo/apex). Might be worth addressing some of the over inflated self worth some people have before bringing them into a tournament again!

no point making it large opts, too much avoiding and nh tactics will occur

make it low opt, switch up the gear setups, maybe oldschool gear setups for once?

Making it above 10 opts is a waste of time, excluding most teams, making it more rng etc

low opt miniwar battles (5-7) is the best ones (clearly shown by legit 15 DIFFERENT TEAMS with different players participating)

Follow what works in previous tournaments, last big mini one was absolute garbage.

last big opt one was completely trash

do low opt mini style with different setups etc

The ball is in anyone but Terror, Rage & Fatality's court

Juding by the 40v40+ event I think those 3 clans are willing to participate in most, if not any clan related event

Pretty sad rest are avoiders. If it's going to be P2P please make a shorter timespan in which clans have to fight, there seems to be a silver lining with P2P and Apex taking an eternity for their fights because they have to practice 3v3s for days on end

Any untraditional event could be fun, such as

Some clan wars event where certain rules are off, eg no ancients

Or single spells only

Soul wars

2v2 fullout/something like 70v70 cap with no rules

27 minutes ago, drewz said:

The ball is in anyone but Terror, Rage & Fatality's court

Juding by the 40v40+ event I think those 3 clans are willing to participate in most, if not any clan related event

Pretty sad rest are avoiders. If it's going to be P2P please make a shorter timespan in which clans have to fight, there seems to be a silver lining with P2P and Apex taking an eternity for their fights because they have to practice 3v3s for days on end

Any untraditional event could be fun, such as

Some clan wars event where certain rules are off, eg no ancients

Or single spells only

Soul wars

2v2 fullout/something like 70v70 cap with no rules

Terror will indeed sign up and compete in ANY tournament provided and are willing to fight ANYONE

5 hours ago, Asap said:

P2P tourny 30v30 min. Change the format to best out of 5 rounds. No counting points, winner advances to the next round and loser is out of the tourny.

I like this idea. the point shit killed the last tourney should've at least allowed the top 2 clans to fight since the other two bailed.

2 hours ago, nawe said:

no point making it large opts, too much avoiding and nh tactics will occur

make it low opt, switch up the gear setups, maybe oldschool gear setups for once?

Making it above 10 opts is a waste of time, excluding most teams, making it more rng etc

low opt miniwar battles (5-7) is the best ones (clearly shown by legit 15 DIFFERENT TEAMS with different players participating)

Follow what works in previous tournaments, last big mini one was absolute garbage.

last big opt one was completely trash

do low opt mini style with different setups etc

If your clan vows to stick to a proper schedule, Terror will too and I'm sure rage is on board as well. We need to address Zenith/Apeg/Fo/Soup/Ly on what they are willing to do

As far as the small mini shit. Was lame as fuck. Although I didn't personally play members from my clan did and watching vids etc legit saw the same people playing with 4 different teams cba.

If another tournament exist make a better bracket too. Make avoiders fight their rivals in first round