Sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ: 55 Zᴇɴɪᴛʜ Dɪᴄᴛᴀᴛᴇ 10 Cʟᴀɴs Sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ. FT. Fᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ Rᴇғ's Aʟʟɪᴀɴᴄᴇ. 🚬

ZENITH HEAD LAWYER

iotvLKP.png

Forums | TeamSpeak | Discord

guFJqu7.gif

Once again we had a insanely active week, PKing every single midweek day, Our 3 Big Mini Wins against Supremacy,Terror,Final Ownage Elites. We carried the momentum of being ridiculous active and winning all of our events into the weekend. We massed up 45 Zenith Members and peaked at over 55 Zenith Mountain Men for our F2P Saturday trip.This saturday consisted of Zenith dictating the entire alliances trip. We forced them to watch 4 Clans get pure on pure action and have 2 incredible fights. We than forced them to attend their own death. We baited them to fight us when we wanted and where we wanted . We logged in with a hellfire fury and absolutely started demolishing 3 Alliance Clans.

e1TS5Ux.png

HmCuX0U.png

lLiIkqI.pngJaH8Wpn.pngaoFgwE5.pngTICsAQi.png

We logged into Terror & Rage & Legacy fighting, 3 Alliance Pure clans. We instantly banged the fuck out of terror and sent them back to the flax fields. We than turned our attention on Legacy who had 55 ingame. We absolutely murdered through them north. We began to deck out Rage and their mains. Finally after 2 clans were cleared Refenant joined the fight and we began farming our rivals. We pushed them into singles a total of 5 times within 30 minutes. Revs Alliance had absolutely no answer for us today... They're capes went from 120-40 in a mere hour. Revenant couldnt mass return fast enough to keep capes up ingame. Eventually Rage just decided to sit in singles.... While Rage & Rev started sitting in singles we went to go clear out alliance clans fighting.

JaH8Wpn.pnglLiIkqI.pngqswcJIS.png

We heard Legacy and Fatality and Terror were fighting at bandits all with 20. We logged in with 50 and went to absolutely shit on them. We hit LY first in terror capes and instantly sent them into singles. We went back west on Fatality and instantly sent them east into singles. We smoked all #Anti-Zenith within 30 seconds and cleared them all out of the wilderness. Legacy ended after this.

HmCuX0U.png

3GG6tnL.png

rdWaINH.png

SJMlrhF.png

ghA0dAr.png

VyuY9DK.png

5UWniV8.png

vCI0Xs9.png

giynOPE.png

mMPlcfZ.png

lkrwkf1.png

Q5zp5GL.png

kQl8Jev.png

yFThWDX.png

cpL1Xqd.png

XnqyADO.png

AdOlD4r.png

P7bUcZI.png

ZeC0CDu.png

G41uhsC.png

N2hvMrT.png

mQ3XeRD.png

EJTp2Ie.png

D90RrPk.png

Zvxbye2.png

TS3yNu4.png

ypX3inM.png

c0GahjC.png

7qg2xyj.png

oJLT0kJ.png

5 minutes ago, Paige said:

LMAO dont @ me victim , you've been bullied from the scene for how long? l00000000000l 

Remember when you used to take notes from me? I made you and now i'm gonna break your mental just like the rest of the leadership LOOOOL

1 minute ago, Scims said:

Remember when you used to take notes from me? I made you and now i'm gonna break your mental just like the rest of the leadership LOOOOL

you've been bullied out of the scene multiple times only to come back when you get tired of getting beat up irl by your brother, you're the most mentally weak minded person in the entire community. Retard couldn't talk when people would flame him on mic, keyboard warrior rat for life l000000l

9 minutes ago, George Soros said:

you've been bullied out of the scene multiple times only to come back when you get tired of getting beat up irl by your brother, you're the most mentally weak minded person in the entire community. Retard couldn't talk when people would flame him on mic, keyboard warrior rat for life l000000l

You got banned and bullied out from ly by a monkey so shut ur weak ass paki mouth up u stupid bangladeshi cousin fucker LOOOOOOOOOOOL

51 minutes ago, Scims said:

You got banned and bullied out from ly by a monkey so shut ur weak ass paki mouth up u stupid bangladeshi cousin fucker LOOOOOOOOOOOL

you never had the balls to pipe up on mic little boy. Everytime i put you in your place you'd wimper like a little dog. I remember when you came crying on teamspeak after you got your tooth knocked out by your brother you fucking loser

you dropped out of high school, tried to become a rapper, and are now jobless. Nothing you say will ever phase me you e dating virgin freak