Mains Within the Pure Community

Kim

Pures  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Are mains in the pure scene a problem for the community?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you think the scene should be reset back to the original LPC scene? (1 def pures)

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Do you think that the pure scene will die in late 2021 - Early 2022?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/21 at 04:23 PM

5 minutes ago, Gigi said:

also easy to recruit new members if ur 1 def clan. it would stop forcing new ppl into ruining their accounts just to get camped by a main all day

Yeah, this was a salespoint back in the day for many of the newer clans. It would be good for the community.

Pure clans are avoiding preps because they're scared to lose, which isn't even that deep - clean action is clean action. 

Also, pure clans are letting a Main Clan dictate their OWN Pure Scene; why the fuck are you letting a main clan decide what to do and not do? Fucking stupid. 

Pure clans crying about Rage using mains when we're getting "camped" by a main clan ofc we're going to fight back with mains df and if you're avoiding preps against us because a main clan is telling you not to prep us then ofc we're going to hit you and give you the treatment until you MAN THE FUCK UP. 

most clans already pull too low on weekend/cwa events for them to go back to 1 def, the general motivation in the pure scene is at an all time low and that's heavily due to mains and constant avoiding in CWA.

mains clans need to fk off but they won't, people won't stop avoiding.

Clans will find ANY excuse to not fight eachother and their members believe it like the hounds they are because they've commited too much time into the clan already, reality denial.

If some sort of anti-main alliance would form that'd be great but sadly it would require almost every single pure clan to render the mains useless and cleanse the scene, when more than half the clans openly have mains on their trips and mains backup ready they're certainly not ready to commit that.

unfortunately the scene's so dogshit right now and i can't see it changing because clans have already commited and in their minds if they pull out now they've 'lost' and this pissrandom nh mentality of never not going back because it would be seen as a 'loss' is so funny to me, you're playing fucking runescape.

5 minutes ago, nawe said:

most clans already pull too low on weekend/cwa events for them to go back to 1 def, the general motivation in the pure scene is at an all time low and that's heavily due to mains and constant avoiding in CWA.

mains clans need to fk off but they won't, people won't stop avoiding.

Clans will find ANY excuse to not fight eachother and their members believe it like the hounds they are because they've commited too much time into the clan already, reality denial.

If some sort of anti-main alliance would form that'd be great but sadly it would require almost every single pure clan to render the mains useless and cleanse the scene, when more than half the clans openly have mains on their trips and mains backup ready they're certainly not ready to commit that.

unfortunately the scene's so dogshit right now and i can't see it changing because clans have already commited and in their minds if they pull out now they've 'lost' and this pissrandom nh mentality of never not going back because it would be seen as a 'loss' is so funny to me, you're playing fucking runescape.

Most clans back in the day, they pulled really low on weekends and even cwa events. I think the most they did pull in terms of cwa was 35v3s and it was rare. In terms of wilderness, I think the highest pulling clans was 43 excluding mains. It sounds like the scene will have to die a lot more for leaderships to compromise with each other. That is unfortunate. 

Apex/foe/zenith all chose to align themselves with main clans resulting in there current pisslow forms 

this topic was created to place blame on anything other than the root cause of the issue, being pure clan leaders involving themselves in main clan crash wars.

you wanna nutride a main clan feel free to do so, but do not cry and make victim topics when the inevitable happens.

20 minutes ago, Kim said:

The portion of avoiding preps has always been a problem within the community. In terms of main clans involving themselves within the pure community. Do you think a pure alliance would solve this issue? 

Solve it? Not sure. But it could've prevented all of this if we (rage) didn't have to deal with it on our own.

Rage got camped by EZ for refusing to kick a member (who in turn called Rot/SV), zenith and apex were helping them from the start.
Revenant started camping zenith and apex for aiding rot.
Rot threatened pure clans to stop giving rage action, and many clans actually did what rot wanted. 
Over time, Fo has helped/sided with rot multiple times. (Shared CC on fo's anni for example)

So here we are, 7 months later and those 3 main clans still "camp" rage, fo has dropped their mains after having their anni ruined by us and is now crying about them. Apex is crying about them after helping rot for so long, zenith is crying about them because rev made them go from 130 to 30 pulls in the same time. (Oh btw Zenith has merged weekend trips now with pro-rot clan Infliction (IF))

If from the start, all pure clans came together and told rot to piss off, it wouldn't have gotten this far. Rev wouldnt be involved and Rage wouldn't have needed to adapt. However even before the mains clans, rivalries have had mains. (Fo vs Rage early 2020, Zenith vs LY 2020 etc...) 

Let me be clear: Yes we're the ones still bringing mains, but we're also the ones that STILL have to deal with 3 main clans + those allied pure clans. 
Theres a reason why Fatality, OG, Terror, Legacy, BP, Hydra and Venom get clean action and are able to stay out of main situations. (until recently at least, EZ/Rot are now targeting OG and Terror as well)

4 minutes ago, humanbear said:

Solve it? Not sure. But it could've prevented all of this if we (rage) didn't have to deal with it on our own.

Rage got camped by EZ for refusing to kick a member (who in turn called Rot/SV), zenith and apex were helping them from the start.
Revenant started camping zenith and apex for aiding rot.
Rot threatened pure clans to stop giving rage action, and many clans actually did what rot wanted. 
Over time, Fo has helped/sided with rot multiple times. (Shared CC on fo's anni for example)

So here we are, 7 months later and those 3 main clans still "camp" rage, fo has dropped their mains after having their anni ruined by us and is now crying about them. Apex is crying about them after helping rot for so long, zenith is crying about them because rev made them go from 130 to 30 pulls in the same time. (Oh btw Zenith has merged weekend trips now with pro-rot clan Infliction (IF))

If from the start, all pure clans came together and told rot to piss off, it wouldn't have gotten this far. Rev wouldnt be involved and Rage wouldn't have needed to adapt. However even before the mains clans, rivalries have had mains. (Fo vs Rage early 2020, Zenith vs LY 2020 etc...) 

Let me be clear: Yes we're the ones still bringing mains, but we're also the ones that STILL have to deal with 3 main clans + those allied pure clans. 
Theres a reason why Fatality, OG, Terror, Legacy, BP, Hydra and Venom get clean action and are able to stay out of main situations. (until recently at least, EZ/Rot are now targeting OG and Terror as well)

You are also forgetting that from the start of all of this all. Foe did get camped by ROT for months until they slumped ultimately.(although they lied about not having their rank in  a rival clan.) The timeline is seems to be one that aligns to what happened to foe. In where nobody helped the respective clan against the main clan. I don't think anyone thought that the scene would get to this degree to begin with. Do you think by you guys being camped by these main clans, it affects the other pure clans' action? Back then, it would affect pure clans as it would be less action since nobody wanted to fight mains that pure clans brought. 

I don't know much about the current rivalries or how the rivalries got sour. Your clarification of still bringing mains is something I could understand as my own pure clan had to do that against 3 pure clans allied against us and one brought a ton of mains on us. Do you think a pure alliance wouldn't be possible at this stage? Your comment talks more of back then than the present in terms of this question. 

19 minutes ago, YouActuallyThought said:

Apex/foe/zenith all chose to align themselves with main clans resulting in there current pisslow forms 

this topic was created to place blame on anything other than the root cause of the issue, being pure clan leaders involving themselves in main clan crash wars.

you wanna nutride a main clan feel free to do so, but do not cry and make victim topics when the inevitable happens.

I have no connections to the pure community to be able to place blame on anyone. When I used to make these topics back in the day, it was for every member to have a discussion with their peers + leaderships. This applies now as readings and skimming images, the scene seems so cancer.  As said on the topic, I have been inactive within the scene and know nothing of what you speak. If you were able to elaborate, that would be great. 

3 minutes ago, Kim said:

You are also forgetting that from the start of all of this all. Foe did get camped by ROT for months until they slumped ultimately.(although they lied about not having their rank in  a rival clan.) The timeline is seems to be one that aligns to what happened to foe. In where nobody helped the respective clan against the main clan. I don't think anyone thought that the scene would get to this degree to begin with. Do you think by you guys being camped by these main clans, it affects the other pure clans' action? Back then, it would affect pure clans as it would be less action since nobody wanted to fight mains that pure clans brought. 

I don't know much about the current rivalries or how the rivalries got sour. Your clarification of still bringing mains is something I could understand as my own pure clan had to do that against 3 pure clans allied against us and one brought a ton of mains on us. Do you think a pure alliance wouldn't be possible at this stage? Your comment talks more of back then than the present in terms of this question. 

Fo getting camped by rot and then helping them later is already really weird.

I think the reason it has gotten this far is because no clan before us has been able to deal with it for so long. It does affect everyone in some degree, however the real clans that are affected are the ones being camped, and the ones choosing to side with the main clan thats coming into our scene in the first place. At this point in time, there is so much bad blood that it'll probably take some clans closing before an actual alliance is possible.

Example: I'm okay with giving fo clean action, if they apologize and stop avoiding. However some of our members (rightfully so) wont off them simply for what they've done.
I'm okay with giving them clean action because thats why I want as well, clean action. Instead they're disrespectful, flaming, teaming with rot (which they now learned isn't smart), and most importantly: Avoiding clean CWA action.

In other words:
Apex & Zenith need to cut their ties with rot (who caused all of this)
Apex, Zenith, Supremacy and Fo need to stop avoiding clean CWA action.
The CWA scene is dying because 99/100 preps are Rage Vs FI, Rage Vs Terror or FI vs Terror.

Main issues aside, a 1 def reset would just make the scene more interesting and competitive again IMO. Ignoring the main clans are realistically the best option but also difficult when you have no life clans like rot who don’t log off. 

Leaders just need to agree to not use mains against other pure clans and only to fight off actual main clans. Shits fucking gay anyway.