Mains Within the Pure Community

Kim

Pures  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Are mains in the pure scene a problem for the community?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you think the scene should be reset back to the original LPC scene? (1 def pures)

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Do you think that the pure scene will die in late 2021 - Early 2022?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/21 at 04:23 PM

looks like all the pussy clans crying, if you dont want mains go cwa like you have been, this wasn't made a problem how long ago? and now it is, because kids want to cry. ded game anyway. You want avoid you get the treatment, simple.

43 minutes ago, Crown said:

Main issues aside, a 1 def reset would just make the scene more interesting and competitive again IMO. Ignoring the main clans are realistically the best option but also difficult when you have no life clans like rot who don’t log off. 

Leaders just need to agree to not use mains against other pure clans and only to fight off actual main clans. Shits fucking gay anyway. 

Everytime it 1def resets, it all kicks off again anyway. Clans use pures for about a month and than it all turns back to 20def and mains, it doesn't help anything (maybe except breaker foc clan)

2 hours ago, Kim said:

Most clans back in the day, they pulled really low on weekends and even cwa events. I think the most they did pull in terms of cwa was 35v3s and it was rare. In terms of wilderness, I think the highest pulling clans was 43 excluding mains. It sounds like the scene will have to die a lot more for leaderships to compromise with each other. That is unfortunate. 

even then they wont.

you should see the ego of some of the leaders atm

3 minutes ago, nawe said:

even then they wont.

you should see the ego of some of the leaders atm

The only right thing to do for this chick is to stay inactive and never come back. She doesnt realize the pure scene is in a loophole and theres no escape.

back to battlescape and force Palidino into making 1 def wilderness, the movement worked in 2017

the main scene relies on the pure scene for action, they won't off. each rev/rot member has 3+ accounts in different combat brackets. what difference does it make to be 88 combat? turn ur pure into a 126 and stop being a victim, the pure scene will remain the same until the crash war is over

so:

one defence allows:

- recruiting new players more viable - 1def 80cb accs actually get to prep and pk midweek (gl playing on a 80cb during midweeks btw)

-mains at the level are less of a difference than a maxed med/99def range tank at 107

- people can pk more using their 1 defs... keeping ppl active

25 def allows:

ppl have slayer helm/infinity...

nerd clanners think good as advantage over newfags giving them ego boost

one defence is far superior and should be stayed

Been a while since I wrote a book on this forum:

When we originally went 1-5 defence in the beginning of 2017, there were many factors behind not just why it happened but also that circumstances allowed & enforced it. Back then, everyone had two accounts because of LPC & after EOP went full main clan to deal with the 7 clan alliance we were fighting, it was easier for everyone to "reset" to escape this problem. What kept this in check was that I gave an ultimatum that anyone who'd break the new normal would be hit with overwhelming force of adamant and rune (Something that was put on full display against Sv). Nowdays, there's no interest in making new accounts and after seeing Revenant's FEL accounts, 1 defence will not save you from them.

I don't see the community dying, we have been through far worse (though, we were younger then). In the second half of 2014, the game was basically dead & there were only 3 clans left open: EOP(30), CP(50), FI(65). What saved us then, was IVP's decision months earlier to bring out a secondary bracket, which resulted in the clanning 'boom' at the end of 2014 with an additional 11 clans being added to the list. Granted Supremacy is the only one of those clans that is still open, the contribution from the influx of people was massive.

This will not happen now, instead the "lpc bracket" is an assortment of clans that were left relatively untouched the past 2 years and protected, in part, from larger clans by a high level of politicking on my end - along with threats. I can see F2P going away for a little while, in the same way as we did for P2P in 2014, where we did F2P Saturday & Sunday leaving P2P entirely abandoned to adapt to our needs. A lot of the "main problem" is just kids double logging, something very difficult to do in P2P.

As for the main clan situation:

The main clans themselves are no problem, most of us can out-main the main clans on our own. This is entirely down to pure clans trying to find allies in the main community and using main clans to try and make their clan look relevant again (fo/zenith). As a result, this problem ends with the closure of Zenith and depending on whether or not they aid EZ against OG ever again, that may very well come sooner than later.

3 hours ago, Saltybear45 said:

Yes let the scene go back to 1 def so i can use my felmed

Seeking runescape relevance in 2021😭😢 we 30 now create a kid instead of a runescape account

Fat fuck I know who u are😂

4 hours ago, Benjamin Benathan said:

a shame rev have mass meds and tanks for 88 combat bracket, no offing

Rev can suck my big ass avocado u just a bunch of beta virgins stop acting all gangster while you was training accounts I was smashing college students in their dorm like the fearless alpha bull I am, no ones scared of you 

Trying way too hard to be like mother EOP or daddy FS (may they Rest In Peace)

1 hour ago, Victory said:

so:

one defence allows:

- recruiting new players more viable - 1def 80cb accs actually get to prep and pk midweek (gl playing on a 80cb during midweeks btw)

-mains at the level are less of a difference than a maxed med/99def range tank at 107

- people can pk more using their 1 defs... keeping ppl active

25 def allows:

ppl have slayer helm/infinity...

nerd clanners think good as advantage over newfags giving them ego boost

one defence is far superior and should be stayed

Basically 

37 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Rev can suck my big ass avocado u just a bunch of beta virgins stop acting all gangster while you was training accounts I was smashing college students in their dorm like the fearless alpha bull I am, no ones scared of you 

wtf is eop l0000l shit pure clan dead and closed never coming back l0000000l

Sounds to me with all the posts the only problem to be made about mains @Kimand the problem is rob why tf would any clan apex follow and fo join in with them tf you sound so so suprised by mains when your known clan would bring mains as well to fight people back in the day now your clans crying about mains cry is free off is nfs

40 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

i killed eop on vid