Mains Within the Pure Community

Kim

Pures  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Are mains in the pure scene a problem for the community?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you think the scene should be reset back to the original LPC scene? (1 def pures)

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Do you think that the pure scene will die in late 2021 - Early 2022?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/21 at 04:23 PM

7 hours ago, Kim said:

I would normally hide this type of comments. But pure clan members need to see the toxicity. lol 

It's so funny how you act like you're so innocent and pure, when you're just as toxic as anyone else here. Anyone says anything against you, you hide the post. Supremacy during your time was the first clan to bring mains. Wanna talk toxicity? This video has you personally speaking and being apart of racism, homophobia, You personally saying "Off him he's ragging rage". Save your BS posts about saving the community when your clan started it.

26 minutes ago, Gang Member said:

It's so funny how you act like you're so innocent and pure, when you're just as toxic as anyone else here. Anyone says anything against you, you hide the post. Supremacy during your time was the first clan to bring mains. Wanna talk toxicity? This video has you personally speaking and being apart of racism, homophobia, You personally saying "Off him he's ragging rage". Save your BS posts about saving the community when your clan started it.

Supremacy was not the first clan to bring mains. Not at all. The legacy clans were first to bring mains. Supremacy just couldn't stomach dropping their mains(2-3 mains back in HPC) since they were oldschool members at the time. Majority of the time aside from my last cycle of being a rank, I have stepped away from the clan and went off to do my own thing. I don't enjoy fighting as a main or being apart of main fights(when its suppose be pure vs pure.) I have hid posts on this topic on particular as they weren't productive to the topic at all. Their were logs of my interaction with Rage leadership. Its so weird hearing Hebi on the audio clip. That isn't my voice, that is Ashley's voice.  I wasn't active at all during the rage rivalry aside for three weeks because my friends wanted to take part in pure trips again and wanted me to attend along. Other than that, there has been audio clips during trips where I have told leadership not to be homophobic or to stop using racist jokes. 

Going back on task, I am not innocent. I have never said I was. The point of this discussion topic was to stimulate some sort of discussion. The pure community needs it. This is the worse its ever been. 

1 hour ago, F3ar said:

Sounds to me with all the posts the only problem to be made about mains @Kimand the problem is rob why tf would any clan apex follow and fo join in with them tf you sound so so suprised by mains when your known clan would bring mains as well to fight people back in the day now your clans crying about mains cry is free off is nfs

From what I have been told, after I retired in Autumn of 2020, it got worse in where EVERY CLAN started to bring mains. It "seems" better now that a few have dropped theirs. I am not surprised at all but its a point to highlight that the scene can die out. As it has twice before. Its up to members of clans to continue discussing this on a public forums. I am not active within the pure community to be able to say "I am crying." It does not affect me whatsoever. I only feel so bad for the pure community on how far gone its got and if I could help bring some sort of unity for Jagex to consider our pure scene as a good option to include for Jcup..I don't mind having to bring up the discussion once again as I did in the past. 

7 hours ago, humanbear said:

Fo getting camped by rot and then helping them later is already really weird.

I think the reason it has gotten this far is because no clan before us has been able to deal with it for so long. It does affect everyone in some degree, however the real clans that are affected are the ones being camped, and the ones choosing to side with the main clan thats coming into our scene in the first place. At this point in time, there is so much bad blood that it'll probably take some clans closing before an actual alliance is possible.

Example: I'm okay with giving fo clean action, if they apologize and stop avoiding. However some of our members (rightfully so) wont off them simply for what they've done.
I'm okay with giving them clean action because thats why I want as well, clean action. Instead they're disrespectful, flaming, teaming with rot (which they now learned isn't smart), and most importantly: Avoiding clean CWA action.

In other words:
Apex & Zenith need to cut their ties with rot (who caused all of this)
Apex, Zenith, Supremacy and Fo need to stop avoiding clean CWA action.
The CWA scene is dying because 99/100 preps are Rage Vs FI, Rage Vs Terror or FI vs Terror.

Sorry, I am just getting back home now.

I appreciate the realism that you have shared within your forum post. I hope for the sake of the community, if it takes closing clans to get shed this awful coat, may it be sooner than later. 

Problem is with clans apologizing, nobody does this publicly whatsoever. The times its happened, its always been in small channels when everyone has been doxxed within the situation or something worse. I have had those issues within my own clan where members won't forgive for the same reasons. Its always been tricky on the aspect of negotiating with FOE as people such as @Murd@Godfatherprobably remember from back then. 

I don't think we had any apex or zenith members contribute to this topic at all?? In terms of the three clans avoiding action, it could be two things. They may not want to lose you guys in clan wars or the "reasoning" of bringing mains. The CWA scene has been slowly crumbling since 2019. Its been so sad to see as an outsider and as a rank. Its an ego issue. The formula you mentioned has been a repeat cycle. 

9 hours ago, Murd said:

The most amusing part of this issue is that every clan has the same goal in mind, but rivalries and ego stop any progress. One clan stops the mains, their rival continues and stomps them etc. Mains are killing the community and making a lot of clans into a walmart version of eop

When rage were getting camped by rot, their rivals who 'didnt support mains' would laugh and also team on them with the main clans, leading to the evident relations with other main clans which led to this main clan proxy war with pure clans. I know rage only have mains etc now for retaliation to the main clans and those who help the main clans, since they openly drop the mains for nuetral fights.

You even have fo having a shared fc with rot and co on their own anni most recently. After that fiasco, they've seemingly dropped the mains cold turkey not because it's for the best, but because they were annihilated for their poor choice. Then you've got apex/zenith who have involved themselves with the main clans for almost a year. I'm not too sure on the other clans that have actual organized alliances, but I know most clans also have their own arsenal of mains because if these issues.

Clans need to stop their cringe alliances with the main world because all it ends up doing is brings the scenes together and turns the pure scene into the med scene. God forbid fo at the moment are setting the ideal example of dropping it cold (albeit as a response to their anniversary disaster). Clans need to follow that and keep it pure.

💯

the unpleasant truth is that when foe had to fight off rot at the beginning of i think... 19? or was it 20? FOE rivals basically helped rot destroy foe. color me surprised when rot eventually turned on those same clans demanding that they bend to rot''s hand. meanwhile rot rivals like rev/af aren't just gunna sit there and watch rot run from the main scene and feed off their allies.. rot had already frigging done that to CT before, so obv rev/af are going to interdict with rot's operation in the pure scene

shoutout to clan for actually having the guts to tell rot to piss off(even initially) instead of simply bending over barebacked

6 hours ago, Jimmy Neutron said:

this is the mentality that will kill the scene and game, too many big egos

Nope. Only killing fo right now. Everyone else can get clean fights, and everyone including fo could accept a pure prep but guess what? Clans are starving their members from action and coming up with excuses

Blame FOM/APEX/ZENITH & SUP for this for aligning with ROT, SV, EZ Etc over the course of 2020 / 2021.

At the moment it's only really Zenith and Rage with mains.

Rage has a necessity as ROT is trying to camp them still.

However Zenith is using their mains to hit all pure clans......

Zenith is currently the real problem, besides main clans interjecting in the pure scene. 

No combat / defence level change would change it.

It's down to all clan leaders to sit down to agree not to get involved with mains against each other and only use them against the pure clans using mains against other pures or main clans trying to get involved.   

6 hours ago, Kim said:

I don't think we had any apex or zenith members contribute to this topic at all?? In terms of the three clans avoiding action, it could be two things. They may not want to lose you guys in clan wars or the "reasoning" of bringing mains. The CWA scene has been slowly crumbling since 2019. Its been so sad to see as an outsider and as a rank. Its an ego issue. The formula you mentioned has been a repeat cycle. 

CWA is difficult to take seriously in its present state - it needs change that nobody seems interested in and as a result, it's stagnant. I've said this for 2 years now and it has been impossible to motivate new clanners to care about it. This is not unique to my clan either, even Nox has stated the majority of his active memberlist could care less about CWA.

Since you're interested in reaching out to Jagex, if you could request an ability to disable snare in F2P you would likely see F2P CWA pick back up again. F2P was the one server that was relatively competitive still but with the introduction of snare - while great for wilderness, it has destroyed CWA. (Also if Jagex goes through with introducing mith crossbow and bolts F2P will be ruined entirely).

That's a subject for a different discussion though.

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

CWA is difficult to take seriously in its present state - it needs change that nobody seems interested in and as a result, it's stagnant. I've said this for 2 years now and it has been impossible to motivate new clanners to care about it. This is not unique to my clan either, even Nox has stated the majority of his active memberlist could care less about CWA.

Whenever a clan is doing bad and their quality drops, their leaders start telling members that cwa does not matter, and that's how u end up not prepping anyone for a year straight. Then there are clans like Rage, fi, terror and bp who constantly pull 25-35 to cwa events and have good competition. It's all up to the leaders to grow some balls and start doing preps

I don't foresee the pure scene dying any time soon, it seems like Jagex is taking clans more seriously with the coming clan updates. I'm expecting more activity in the pure scene once the updates happen.

That being said, the pure scene will die/reset eventually if we don't get the mains under control. 

10 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Think I care dumb dog xd I’m covering all age brackets of women and ur slaving for a runescape clan I’m alpha ur beta know ur place

Id fuck you up irl and I’d ass rape you on osrs 

Pull up kid i got a med pure main lets do this 

Think I care dumb dog xd I’m covering all age brackets of women

L00000000L pedo this is why your clan died, id fuck you up irl and smack tf out your mommas ass in front of your ass and make you watch, repping dead clans just like ym l0000000000000000000l

5 hours ago, Backstabbed said:

Look who the cat dragged in, someone who choose to use and abuse mains against pure clans advocating for a clean scene... 🤔

I am not going to be baited by you especially when you like a audio clip that had to do nothing with me. lmao. 

1 hour ago, Asap said:

Whenever a clan is doing bad and their quality drops, their leaders start telling members that cwa does not matter, and that's how u end up not prepping anyone for a year straight. Then there are clans like Rage, fi, terror and bp who constantly pull 25-35 to cwa events and have good competition. It's all up to the leaders to grow some balls and start doing preps

Its been a constant cycle over the years where clans used that excuse. The only disappointing part, whenever clans weren't doing so well, they were able to fight clans of their quality. It seems now that option may not be available or the fear of losing is far too great due to implications of what it can do to a core.