Onslaught PKRI vs Rage Ft. Terror || Clearing dead main clans

Godfather

Banner.gif

og_aftermath.png

xTqfFlE.png

Massed up 28 big dick autistic gorillas for a scheduled P2P cluster with Rage and Terror, we eventually peaked at 34.

We had a clean 20 minutes worth of pure action with Rage and Terror before Rot and there EZ dogs decided to crash it, but within 15 seconds Rot and there dogs were wiped from GDZ.

GZ to Elite Zerks on their 4 man pull, I am really happy you decided to "camp" us.

After the dogshit alliance was wiped, we decided to reset same world North of rev caves with us taking full control of the fight before no clan was left on the map. GF Rage and Terror.

VS_Rage.png

vs_Terror.png

image.png

og_pictures.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.pngimage.png

looks like rage and og got clean pure vs pure uncrashed action until terror crashed, and it turned to more clean pure vs pure vs pure action l0000l how long does it take for a clan camping us to hit us?????????? @Rag Setsstop being scared l00o0o0o0o0ol u got demoted for doxing hahahhahahaaaaaa

4 hours ago, Nieuwsgierige George said:

Gratz OG again, I can't believe there are main clans getting absolutely exploded while trying to fight the gorillas LMAO

no way these MAIN clans are bullied both ingame, on discord AND on forums! They have NOWHERE to compete!! I dont feel very camped l00l