Current State of The Pure Community(P.2)

Kim

Why do you think the scene should stay the way it is? Or, why do you think the scene should reset back to 1-5 Def?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you think the scene should stay the way it is? Or, why do you think the scene should reset back to 1-5 Def?

• The scene should stay the SAME way it is because: I prefer the armor options ranging from Steel to Mithril. I also prefer the P2P meta of clan-wars.
    • The scene should stay the SAME way it is because: The main situation won't change even if we move down.
    • The scene should stay the SAME way it is because: I wouldn't have enough time to train up a new pure.
    • The scene should REVERT back to 1-5 def because: The involvement of mains would decrease.
    • The scene should REVERT back to 1-5 def because: Better recruitment opportunities and the scene's pulls would increase.
    • The scene should REVERT back to 1-5 def because: I prefer the 1-5 def meta as oppose to the current meta.
    • The only REAL solution is 1-5 def worlds. Else, nothing else will work.
    • I am okay with whatever happens.
  2. 2. Why do you think mains are a problem within the scene?

• It interrupts action or starves it with certain clans.
    • The main/med clans coming down to the scene are the primary problem.
    • It has became apart of the norm of the community to use mains. (All clan bring mains.)
    • Certain pure clans weaponize mains whenever they are losing within a fight.
    • It has been harder to recruit and retain members due to the current state of the scene.
  3. 3. Why do you think the scene will die in 2021- Early 2022? Or, why do you think it will survive after Early 2022?

• The scene will DIE because: It is no longer fun.
    • The scene will DIE because: Clan pulls are dropping.
    • The scene will DIE because: No active incentive for people to join pure clans currently.
    • The scene will SURVIVE because: This is normal for the pure scene to fluctuate.
    • The scene will SURVIVE because: Jagex seems to finally taken interest in making a clanning system.
    • The scene will SURVIVE because: Clans will never die due to their egos.

As a continuation of last week's topic that ran a poll on the main impact within the community. I decided to run another poll to narrow down what people may believe in truly. I used input from the last topic and some discord conversations held within SB Discord. I hope this topic can get similar numbers as it can be used a reference point for future community decisions. 

Thank you for those who provided input on the last topic, a lot of old faces came in to give in their input and some new faces who may not experienced the last movement provided input. 

Poll is anonymous. 

The scene might have better opportunities for recruitment/activity if it re-sets to one defense, but ultimately the main clans involved are not going to off and that has been shown by Zenith/Rev already. They'll just make tank accounts in the level 80s bracket. I don't believe it will ultimately change anything for that reason.

All the clans that brought the mains upon themselves (Zenith, Sup, Foe, Apex) are the ones struggling (sub 30 pulls) while Fatality, Terror, Legacy, Rage etc duke it out every weekend main free with 40+ people

1 minute ago, Lil Pappy said:

All the clans that brought the mains upon themselves (Zenith, Sup, Foe, Apex) are the ones struggling (sub 30 pulls etc,) while Fatality, Terror, Legacy, Rage, etc duke it out every weekend main free with 40+ people

This is actual majority of the clan leaders fault for allowing to get the pk scene like this, if they wanted a change it’s up to the leaders to make this step and not entertain bullsht like this, the blame for sure goes to the leaders. 

All I see now is that these clans want other clans to die out and then complain about not having any action. 

leaders have to all come together and just stop the bullsht, there’s no need for all this pride you gain nothing from it but feeling a false sense of victory from a video game, just have fun and let’s play the game for how it was before. 

It's all leadership decisions that led the scene this way. 

Teaming with a main clan, to gain extra opts and stomp your rivalry has become a go-to key right now. Meanwhile back, leaders would battle it out in the wild or cwa. 

Clans are also too scared to take a loss, and get flamed at discord or Sharkbrew. This is why Cwa is dying, for example. Rage and Foe have been in a rivalry for 2 years? Danny refuses to give them any action. Meanwhile, IF you win you gain a huge confidence boost and members will give more. 

As for the mains, neither Revenant or Rot will leave the scene. The only way is one of them closes one another,  at this rate Rot pulls 30-40 maximum, they are in a huge slump and led by Dull and Oty. One of them is a Di- reject, and Dull is known to close his clans, the only reason EOP closed is because he wanted to join his dream clan Rot. Eop still pulled 75+ in 2018.

Revenant can pull 80 no prep, and are unbreakable i witnessed it many times on video tape. If, Revenant manages to close Rot i think they will leave the scene and go back main again, and fight Af or other clans. Also there is a reason Rot is accepting all pure rejects, in their clan.  they are desperate.

16 minutes ago, Tabligh said:

This is actual majority of the clan leaders fault for allowing to get the pk scene like this, if they wanted a change it’s up to the leaders to make this step and not entertain bullsht like this, the blame for sure goes to the leaders. 

All I see now is that these clans want other clans to die out and then complain about not having any action. 

leaders have to all come together and just stop the bullsht, there’s no need for all this pride you gain nothing from it but feeling a false sense of victory from a video game, just have fun and let’s play the game for how it was before. 

And to go back to what I said, when you are leading a clan and promote your members to be toxic & do all this rag/main crap, even go as far to tell them to log on med accounts you’re promoting it to a point where the community is just killing themselves within, it has nothing to do with defence cap’d worlds or reverting the scene, it does nothing if there’s no change from the leaders, everybody wants to complain about how the scene will die out but nobody wants to talk about shaming the leaders for allowing it to get to get this far over and over. 

why would jagex even care about pvp updates for clanning if all there is to show is toxic crap in game, no wonder why the rest of the community is against pvp updates. We are so quick to complain about the problems & voice our opinions but there’s never any action to better the community, resetting won’t change anything imo. 

All things aside:

To get a clean scene:
Sup has to accept a prep => We won't hit them with mains anymore (unless they're fighting one of the 3 below)
Fo has to accept a prep + apologize => We'll drop mains....
Apex has accept a prep + cut ties with rot => we'll drop the mains....
Z will die cuz rev doesnt off, sorry lads time to close

CWA is dying because clans avoid preps (clean action), Wild is dying as retaliation and alliances with the clans that openly dox and force people to quit

After the scene is clean, we could actually all agree of removing mains from the scene and standing up together. But I don't see any of the above happening, thus ego's will remain their course and nothing will change.
(If main clan X comes talking, all pure clans can team on crash. If pure clan Y brings main anyways, all the other clans can team on crash and boycott them)

7 minutes ago, humanbear said:

All things aside:

To get a clean scene:
Sup has to accept a prep => We won't hit them with mains anymore (unless they're fighting one of the 3 below)
Fo has to accept a prep + apologize => We'll drop mains....
Apex has accept a prep + cut ties with rot => we'll drop the mains....
Z will die cuz rev doesnt off, sorry lads time to close

CWA is dying because clans avoid preps (clean action), Wild is dying as retaliation and alliances with the clans that openly dox and force people to quit

After the scene is clean, we could actually all agree of removing mains from the scene and standing up together. But I don't see any of the above happening, thus ego's will remain their course and nothing will change.
(If main clan X comes talking, all pure clans can team on crash. If pure clan Y brings main anyways, all the other clans can team on crash and boycott them)

A simpler way of putting this, rage could stop being rev's bitch, order followers, and drop mains. Same result. Why make paragraphs when you're the ones bringing the mains, time to take some responsibility for your leadership's actions.

1 minute ago, humanbear said:

All things aside:

To get a clean scene:

Here is to hoping that you're not a rank within rage. As a former rank of Supremacy, I can 100% tell you that Rage was bringing mains onto Supremacy as a "joke" "banter" for no reason at times when we were scouting out fights or just at graves. (This is when Rage were going against FOE.)  Supremacy leadership aka 3at/Pillow would most likely need Rage to sit down with them and have some sort of insurance. Other than that, they most likely won't trust you if only demands are made. Old core of Supremacy do not trust Rage and their leadership. So the insurance has to be made.  The way you worded that sentence wouldn't get anywhere with any elders+leadership.  Due to past disagreements and old beef. 

6 minutes ago, humanbear said:

I don't see anything happening from FOE's side. I saw Apex's side being easier to communicate if Nox sees the benefit(if he is still the leader of Apex.) 

On discord, I discussed that the bit of team on crash. I don't see this happening if the communication between all clans is horrid or a pan of demands without any real insurance between both sides. 

10 minutes ago, LMFAO ragetality said:

WOULDN'T IT BE POSSIBLE FOR JAGEX TO RELEASE 1-20 DEFENCE (OR 29 WHATEVER) WILDERNESS WORLDS?

Not sure if your sentence being capitalized is a way of you portraying sarcasm. But, for those who may read this topic. Sharkbrew has asked Jagex before for defence capped worlds, they didn't quite understand it & thought it would kill pvp. But, I do believe if this community could demonstrate some sort of solidarity and unite for the demand, they would consider it further other than just saying no off the bat. 

Reverting back to 1 def will help however mains will allways be a thing no matter how many resets you do so its best to just adapt TBH since the Meta seems to be have a main as a backup.

If clans could just accept an L and stop being pussies with mains then perhaps things would change however that is highly unlikely.

45 minutes ago, Tabligh said:

And to go back to what I said, when you are leading a clan and promote your members to be toxic & do all this rag/main crap, even go as far to tell them to log on med accounts you’re promoting it to a point where the community is just killing themselves within, it has nothing to do with defence cap’d worlds or reverting the scene, it does nothing if there’s no change from the leaders, everybody wants to complain about how the scene will die out but nobody wants to talk about shaming the leaders for allowing it to get to get this far over and over. 

why would jagex even care about pvp updates for clanning if all there is to show is toxic crap in game, no wonder why the rest of the community is against pvp updates. We are so quick to complain about the problems & voice our opinions but there’s never any action to better the community, resetting won’t change anything imo. 

Going from your first comment, the only reason why I decided to create these two topics was to stimulate discussion between clan members that may not see different perspectives. A lot of leaderships lie to their memberbase about causes and effects. I do agree with you, that the problem stems from leaderships allowing for this to get too far and not denouncing a lot of the nh. (main usage, ragging,  doxxing, etc.) I do believe withint the first topic about two or three people did shame leaderships but they weren't active clan members in this current time. 

You are not wrong to state these things. I appreciate your time in providing your feedback.  

Problem is weak leaderships and fuckin pure clans too weak to stay pure and then crying when shit goes past what they can control so they lose lmao

Scene won't die will just keep shrinking til proxy war is finished i.e. rot or rev die or both clans fuck off but since pure clans love sucking off main clans for help one side will have to win proxy war before scene starts to clear up

1 hour ago, EOP said:

It's all leadership decisions that led the scene this way. 

Teaming with a main clan, to gain extra opts and stomp your rivalry has become a go-to key right now. Meanwhile back, leaders would battle it out in the wild or cwa. 

Clans are also too scared to take a loss, and get flamed at discord or Sharkbrew. This is why Cwa is dying, for example. Rage and Foe have been in a rivalry for 2 years? Danny refuses to give them any action. Meanwhile, IF you win you gain a huge confidence boost and members will give more. 

As for the mains, neither Revenant or Rot will leave the scene. The only way is one of them closes one another,  at this rate Rot pulls 30-40 maximum, they are in a huge slump and led by Dull and Oty. One of them is a Di- reject, and Dull is known to close his clans, the only reason EOP closed is because he wanted to join his dream clan Rot. Eop still pulled 75+ in 2018.

Revenant can pull 80 no prep, and are unbreakable i witnessed it many times on video tape. If, Revenant manages to close Rot i think they will leave the scene and go back main again, and fight Af or other clans. Also there is a reason Rot is accepting all pure rejects, in their clan.  they are desperate.

I have discussed a lot of these points within the last topic. But, I do appreciate you providing feedback, the cost of ego's within pure leaderships has been shocking. In factors of sharing mains, cwa performance, and the latter. 

Let’s be real here; Resetting back to 1 def won’t change much. Rags/tank accounts are easy to make nowadays. 

The real change will come when every single pure clan bands together to take on these main clans who otherwise would not have impact if we the pure community weren’t so divided. 

I don't understand how going 1 defence will change P2P cwa? Ballista/maul is a problem, not infinity boots & addy gloves.. if you're avoiding CWA and you're using this as an excuse just face the fact you're scared of losing... the ball game is even for everyone. 12 years ago, people were 39 defence with turmoil, barrows gloves and chaotics with 111 combat?? i'm baffled people are whining about this lmao

going 1 defence will never kill pure clanning, people will come crawling back as always, it's a known fact. half a year ago multiple clans were pulling 100+ consistently, the scene isn't dead, it's just in a stalemate because of the crash war. either way, i don't think it's gonna work, but it's worth a shot a guess. if I was a member in one of the clans in the crash war I'd just join the clan that are acting as puppetmasters instead of creating a whole new 1 defence account, but each to themselves.

38 minutes ago, Kim said:

Here is to hoping that you're not a rank within rage. As a former rank of Supremacy, I can 100% tell you that Rage was bringing mains onto Supremacy as a "joke" "banter" for no reason at times when we were scouting out fights or just at graves. (This is when Rage were going against FOE.)  Supremacy leadership aka 3at/Pillow would most likely need Rage to sit down with them and have some sort of insurance. Other than that, they most likely won't trust you if only demands are made. Old core of Supremacy do not trust Rage and their leadership. So the insurance has to be made.  The way you worded that sentence wouldn't get anywhere with any elders+leadership.  Due to past disagreements and old beef. 

I don't see anything happening from FOE's side. I saw Apex's side being easier to communicate if Nox sees the benefit(if he is still the leader of Apex.) 

On discord, I discussed that the bit of team on crash. I don't see this happening if the communication between all clans is horrid or a pan of demands without any real insurance between both sides. 

I am one, and they're not demands, they are ways out for the clans that are complaining. All the other clans aren't complaining and enjoy clean action.
I've said it before, our members dont give a fuck and wont off those clans and I'm trying to give them a way out.

Something you'll notice if you were active is that Terror, Fatality, Legacy, OG, BP, Hydra, SF, Venom and obviously Rage aren't crying about mains. Its the 4 clans I mentioned, and all of them besides Sup (afaik) have allied with rot to try and take Rage down (and failed obviously).
Even before main clan were in the scene, those 4 clans wouldnt prep anyone. Yet they wonder why the scene is dying?

39 minutes ago, Doyph said:

A simpler way of putting this, rage could stop being rev's bitch, order followers, and drop mains. Same result. Why make paragraphs when you're the ones bringing the mains, time to take some responsibility for your leadership's actions.

Yes you can keep crying about mains, how about you take responsibility for those consequences. We got told to kick members and told rot to go fuck themselves, accepting whatever would follow. 
You get asked for preps for months when there weren't mains, always declined, and you still do. Now accept the consequences