puppyslush

The "pure" community violates rules on a daily basis, there's no way a successful J cup will ever come to terms with this community. Good luck but the game is dead fam and people moved on. I'd like to see 4 clans who can pull 99 with needing to aid eachother. 

1 hour ago, Brief Case said:

The "pure" community violates rules on a daily basis, there's no way a successful J cup will ever come to terms with this community. Good luck but the game is dead fam and people moved on. I'd like to see 4 clans who can pull 99 with needing to aid eachother. 

You do make a fair point about people cheating within clan wars. Who knows what they may apply with their new clanning system. (they will most likely announce jcup after finishing it.)  I would imagine every single clan who has history can pull out their retirees out for jcup. I hope its not too ambitious for me to think that way though. 

15 minutes ago, Kim said:

You do make a fair point about people cheating within clan wars. Who knows what they may apply with their new clanning system. (they will most likely announce jcup after finishing it.)  I would imagine every single clan who has history can pull out their retirees out for jcup. I hope its not too ambitious for me to think that way though. 

You have to understand what's happening while this is being "thought of". The only way they make this as successful as you may see it, is if they put a DMM reward attached to it. The new clanning system is horrible, go read it yourself, do you think a "hub" will help clans grow in a game that's not balanced? they have no solution for BH, they have no solution for revs and they have no pvp updates. I rest my case, but the only thing the "hub" will do is increase leaks in clans and therefore your Sunday climate will remain crash on crash on crash. I'm playing the devil in this case, but i'm actually being very forward and realistic as this is what they've proven this far, failure. 

54 minutes ago, Brief Case said:

You have to understand what's happening while this is being "thought of". The only way they make this as successful as you may see it, is if they put a DMM reward attached to it. The new clanning system is horrible, go read it yourself, do you think a "hub" will help clans grow in a game that's not balanced? they have no solution for BH, they have no solution for revs and they have no pvp updates. I rest my case, but the only thing the "hub" will do is increase leaks in clans and therefore your Sunday climate will remain crash on crash on crash. I'm playing the devil in this case, but i'm actually being very forward and realistic as this is what they've proven this far, failure. 

All the points you raised so far is 100% accurate. Which aspects of the clanning system do you see is horrible? From my perspective, a proper clanning system will allow the seeds of clanning; i.e. world 308 varrock multi to reboot itself

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...