Onslaught VS Rage p2p PKRI

Obli

Banner.gif

og_aftermath.png

Massed up 26 Gorillas for a scheduled P2P PKRI vs Rage eventually peaking at 30.

GF Rage ty for 40 minutes of UNCRASHED ACTION.

LOC EZ????????

VS_Rage.png

og_videos.png

FAT MATT GOT VICTIMIZED!

ANDREW

QUODE

BRAIN

og_pictures.png

f60cf627ad43a81ee9a7b0b60b4d18f7.png

2021-05-05_19-13-10.png

Kill Backlines 2021-05-05_19-17-39.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

5 hours ago, Godfather said:

imagine starting a dox war with me of all people and going fucking radio silent when your rank teams families copped it in retaliation. faggots having third parties and hider accounts pming me to 'put an end to it and keep it ingame' - you aren't built for this lmfao.

hope everyone has a great day

5 hours ago, Godfather said:

imagine starting a dox war with me of all people and going fucking radio silent when your rank teams families copped it in retaliation. faggots having third parties and hider accounts pming me to 'put an end to it and keep it ingame' - you aren't built for this lmfao.

p p p p ppixel!

2 hours ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

Looks like Antijar triggered the entirety of OG again while not even being there l000000l gz EZ rent FREEEE

i'll close your clan next, shitter

10 hours ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

Looks like Antijar triggered the entirety of OG again while not even being there l000000l gz EZ rent FREEEE

you know how zenith's in a one-sided dox war with legacy where ly doesn't fire back? would be a real shame if your moron attitude got me involved with that, especially after all cookies has done to keep me out of it.

12 hours ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

You fire out of game shots and then get quiet when they fly back. IMAGINE NOT CRASHING ANY OF OUR FIGHTS CUZ YOU ONLY PULL 19 WITHOUT ROD/SV LMAO

Keep the pipe and keep the cry just don't die when we fight

13 hours ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

that's not ROT and I'm also cool with Matias btw LOL. He's actually mature enough to still be cool despite us being in different clans. You should learn from him but anyways ty for giving his video more exposure he deserves it :)