Zenith Sunday: 55 Mountain Men SLAUGHTERED by Legacy

Zulkey

4 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

Moved to main.

Sg93hWe.png

wCEHAJD.png

3G5WDXj.png

Why not move other clans who started the main war to the main section then? Doesn't make sense especially when we had a lot of clean action.@puppyslushill be going through checking every pic for every clan this weekend if they have a similar amount  of mains I'm expecting you switch theirs too ty

1 hour ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

Why not move other clans who started the main war to the main section then? Doesn't make sense especially when we had a lot of clean action.@puppyslushill be going through checking every pic for every clan this weekend if they have a similar amount  of mains I'm expecting you switch theirs too ty

i don't see any mains in this topic

moved back to pure

Lol nice life gl with that 

1 hour ago, puppyslush said:

moved back to pure

So basically you're saying as long as the pictures have been taking from a pure account, the rest of the accounts around them dont matter? nice to know...
(if thats not what you're saying, @Fake Smilepointed out a lot of mains in just a few pictures that zenith chose to put in their topic)

Let me be clear I dont care which section its in, but rules should be uniform and not just apply to 1 or a few select clan(s).

17 minutes ago, humanbear said:

So basically you're saying as long as the pictures have been taking from a pure account, the rest of the accounts around them dont matter? nice to know...
(if thats not what you're saying, @Fake Smilepointed out a lot of mains in just a few pictures that zenith chose to put in their topic)

Let me be clear I dont care which section its in, but rules should be uniform and not just apply to 1 or a few select clan(s).

First vid on your Sunday topic - A main POV?: 

THOUGHTS?

1 hour ago, humanbear said:

Altering/misrepresenting the POV/aftermath topic of clans on sharkbrew that doesn't break any standing rules is considered sacrilegious and not endorsed by any official policy

If you call yourself a pure clan, your topic is to be posted in pure section unless u are posting an official main event. If your topic has been tampered with lmk i'll revert it

Also yeah I didn't see any mains in this topic

First vid on your Sunday topic - A main POV?: 

THOUGHTS?

56 minutes ago, NL_Ronald said:

wow main clan rage

37 minutes ago, Riven said:

shittt that backfired reall quick @humanbear

are you guys actually illiterate or just dumb?

I literally said I dont care which section its posted in, i dont mind our topic being in the main community since it wasnt even an official trip

2 minutes ago, humanbear said:

are you guys actually illiterate or just dumb?

I literally said I dont care which section its posted in, i dont mind our topic being in the main community since it wasnt even an official trip

thanks for the bump

16 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

Altering/misrepresenting the POV/aftermath topic of clans on sharkbrew that doesn't break any standing rules is considered sacrilegious and not endorsed by any official policy

If you call yourself a pure clan, your topic is to be posted in pure section unless u are posting an official main event. If your topic has been tampered with lmk i'll revert it

Also yeah I didn't see any mains in this topic

Our topic was moved by fake smile to the main community for the same reason, It wasn't an official trip and I don't even know what happened on the trip.
It's very much possible it was just a group of people having fun on their mains, just wonder what the requirements are to make a topic fit pure clanning or main clanning when the clan itself is a pure clan.

53 minutes ago, humanbear said:

Our topic was moved by fake smile to the main community for the same reason, It wasn't an official trip and I don't even know what happened on the trip.
It's very much possible it was just a group of people having fun on their mains, just wonder what the requirements are to make a topic fit pure clanning or main clanning when the clan itself is a pure clan.

I think it makes the most sense for this topic to be in the Main category IMO - it was Rage's weekend off, and just an unofficial mass.

1 minute ago, Emperor Swat said:

we would still outpull any pure clan on pures. cmon now buddy. this is not the agenda.

You need meds it’s fine, we’ve all already accepted it. You still get smoked regardless 

1 minute ago, Canny pk said:

You need meds it’s fine, we’ve all already accepted it. You still get smoked regardless 

We don't need anything lmfao. matter of the fact is rev minion clans like you would only fight us whilst being ragged bij 10-15 rev. 

its okay tho, we'll just do it this way. 

On 5/31/2021 at 4:56 PM, puppyslush said:

moved back to pure

And you're wondering why nobody takes Shakbrew seriously anymore. What happened to the guy that wanted a main free scene and implemented appropriate actions and sanctions accordingly. 

3 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

And you're wondering why nobody takes Shakbrew seriously anymore. What happened to the guy that wanted a main free scene and implemented appropriate actions and sanctions accordingly. 

The difference is Zenith didn't post any POV/pics/GIFs from main accounts while Rage did. Just because mains are in our capes doesn't mean anything. If I wanted to I could go mass up 15 mains to put on FOE capes and take pics and based on YOUR dumbass logic FOE would be moved to the main section

How the fuck are you a mod if you don't understand the rules? Jesus christ man get off sharkbrew and go open another failed country clan or something

6 minutes ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

The difference is Zenith didn't post any POV/pics/GIFs from main accounts while Rage did. Just because mains are in our capes doesn't mean anything. If I wanted to I could go mass up 15 mains to put on FOE capes and take pics and based on YOUR dumbass logic FOE would be moved to the main section

How the fuck are you a mod if you don't understand the rules? Jesus christ man get off sharkbrew and go open another failed country clan or something

So random mains just happen to be in your regroup in singles, knew what to spam and somehow got into your teamspeak. Okay dude.

It doesn't matter what clan I am,  regarding my observation on the brew. Although, I do have to add my clan has stopped using mains for a quarter already, so did numerous other clans. It's just the few weak ones that are calling themselves 'pure' while almost half of the pull is mains every weekend.

On 5/31/2021 at 9:26 PM, Emperor Swat said:

We don't need anything lmfao. matter of the fact is rev minion clans like you would only fight us whilst being ragged bij 10-15 rev. 

its okay tho, we'll just do it this way. 

Its alright, call ROT they'll "try" help lmao