Zenith Sunday: 60 Mountain Men Slaughter Onslaught + (LY/Rage/Veng/Rev) Nonstop For 3 Hours LMFAO Ft. Apex, SUP, FI, Mains

Scims

2 hours ago, L 2pk said:

9 clans VS OG and we dicked every one of you for hours and hours I'm surprised you've bothered to make a topic. Thanks for showing up and being farmed, same time next week lads!

Og is dogshit in clan wars and wild now pipe down you dumb dog

1 hour ago, zEnforcer said:

Og is dogshit in clan wars and wild now pipe down you dumb dog

We don't really do CW mate, we dominate the Wildy matched opts hands down week in week out. Zenith is the first to use mains, you literally don't log on pures on Sunday at all. Matched opts in the wildy we hammer you it's clear for all to see. 

1 hour ago, Zenith Cartographer said:

cNtrE9E.png How it started vs how it ended LMFAOOOO oRL4Oag.png

Irrelevant ape clan deleted

That's a fake ending, we were stood there spamming fake ending...you brought level 126 accs that nobody could even hit, very pointless. It's impossible to not see that OG rules the wildy matched ops, we were all on the same inv for 15 minutes mate laughing in teamspeak wondering when someone was going to die, I wish you had our audio. 

1 minute ago, L 2pk said:

That's a fake ending, we were stood there spamming fake ending...you brought level 126 accs that nobody could even hit, very pointless. It's impossible to not see that OG rules the wildy matched ops, we were all on the same inv for 15 minutes mate laughing in teamspeak wondering when someone was going to die, I wish you had our audio. 

set up PKRI Scims#3153 cookies#1337 let's see

1 minute ago, Zenith Cartographer said:

set up PKRI Scims#3153 cookies#1337 let's see

I'm not a leader or anything but I'd be down, it would be good action if it was pures only! I'm pretty confident OG would come out on top, Zenith haven't logged on pures in far too long you'll all bring veng sacks instead of barrage

1 minute ago, L 2pk said:

I'm not a leader or anything but I'd be down, it would be good action if it was pures only! I'm pretty confident OG would come out on top, Zenith haven't logged on pures in far too long you'll all bring veng sacks instead of barrage

Ask your ranks to set it up, and don't come back with excuses. We'll all come on pures if it's a properly set up event. We bring meds because 70% of the time midweek pking we're running into med/main teams/clans. We 1v2'ed one main and one med clan just the other day.

2 minutes ago, Zenith Cartographer said:

Ask your ranks to set it up, and don't come back with excuses. We'll all come on pures if it's a properly set up event. We bring meds because 70% of the time midweek pking we're running into med/main teams/clans. We 1v2'ed one main and one med clan just the other day.

Your ruining Sundays by doing it...Highest zenith cape count I saw on Sunday was about 44 and it was just meds/mains all over the place. It was an aids fest at times tbh

1 hour ago, Canny pk said:

You spent your entire trip suiciding until the 8 clan alliance showed up l0000l. ROT even took their SUP capes off and whacked on Zenith capes to boost up your cape counter lmao

Monkey clan lost try harder next time monkey boy

This is probably one of the most 1 sided OG victories we've had on a Sunday, at one point we stopped returning because we thought you had given up and you crept back a bit on the cape counter, ranks said you were still fighting so we had to tele back up and put you in your place again. There's no other way round it lol, OG were taking no damage at all.