[Declaration] Venom declares on chihuahua clan Jumpshit

What is your clan's name?:

Venom

What is your clan rank, and provide proof of it:

97bd660ff5aa1797c19cb51ea8847913.png

The name of the clan you are declaring against:

Jumpshit

Fight type:

P2P ft.100 /prep wildy gear (JS doesn't have max gear sets) cap at min 40 opts.

Insert any motivational message(if any):

Ever since Jump poop has dared to step foot in the wilderness, all they have been doing is talk shit. They avoid us at all cost and always camp CA due to their low lvl 70 bots who will get exploaded if we would actually be able to hit them. I've been trying to setup this event for weeks now but all i am getting is avoid from this retarded leader @droze. Time to show what you're made of by doing this first to 100 or prep in purple portal where you can't hide from our members. Since this inbred is always crying about times, we will happily do it on a sunday 2:30PM EST / 7:30PM GMT because that will be the time that every1 can get their max pull. 

@drozeTime is ticking you paki fuck, better accept before you lose your made up dignity. 

By posting this topic, I understand and read the rules of the declaration system

you showing us how much you mad mate thx ! appreciate it 

clans wont give you clean action mate keep fight mains like yesterday i watched all ur sunday yesterday legit i was lisetning to ur shit calls and laughing 😂 

goodluck med team venom 

trying to end the beef in CWA fight LMFAOOOOO

@drozeWe all knew that you was gonna avoid anyway, this is pure entertainment seeing you squeak like the rat that you are. Hope you ever decide to find the balls and fight us in clan wars where you can't run. I'm telling you right now, we fight you down 15 we would still win the fight thats how shit of a leader you are looooooooooooool

1 hour ago, droze said:

you showing us how much you mad mate thx ! appreciate it 

clans wont give you clean action mate keep fight mains like yesterday i watched all ur sunday yesterday legit i was lisetning to ur shit calls and laughing 😂 

goodluck med team venom 

trying to end the beef in CWA fight LMFAOOOOO

Big talks aye? Accept this

6 hours ago, Nivelle said:

These guys asking for preps meanwhile they pulled 7 to scheduled event last week l0000l

how bout u man up and fight? all this talk but consistent avoid

ud rather type than give action l0l look at u