[Declaration] Zenith Declares On Legacy (F2P Fullout)

Scims

42 minutes ago, Moleman said:

Are you gonna accept or just lurk on the topic @legacy 

Are you going to stfu seen type like 10 times already in the last 30 minutes on this topic please stop kyp and face the fact your clan is dogshit!!!

12 minutes ago, F3ar said:

stfu you fucking e whoring slut grab a dick and suck on it you dumb bitch!!!! You didn't accept shit and we all know you have multiclanners as well so kyp you'll never face the Bears or win so please stop being a slut for once

damn ur heated rn !

1 hour ago, Moleman said:

why wont u fight us now lol?

and why the fuck r u posting declarations of other clans?

Just accept the pure v pure f2p action and stop crying

I figure its pretty relevant to the subject that we declared in you twice and you cba to take it seriously. As well it’s relevant to the subject that two other clans declared on you and you also wouldn’t take it seriously.

Wheres the logic?

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Neutron said:

I figure its pretty relevant to the subject that we declared in you twice and you cba to take it seriously. As well it’s relevant to the subject that two other clans declared on you and you also wouldn’t take it seriously.

Wheres the logic?

Doesnt really matter, you wont prep us now, and the only exscuse ur braindead ranks can think of, is that they dont prep main clans?

Really says something though,  you declare on us before, but wont accept now? What changed? Looks like those other declarations might have been a bluff. 

Just now, pabzy said:

All I see is you avoiding my question to prep me😂😂

Did u just avoid my question by saying i avoided ur question? lmao

We dont have any need to prep revenant juniors (rage) but we do want to put the nail in the coffin for ly. 

Why are so many rage kids crying on this declaration lmfao.

2 minutes ago, Justin T said:

I've never lost a prep v Zenith. Do go your research before you pipe to me junior - you are two years too late, no one takes you seriously in clan wars l00000l

who the hell r u and what clan r u in? i dont do research on runescape people you fuckin loser lmao