[Declaration] Zenith Declares On Legacy (F2P Fullout)

Scims

10 hours ago, Broxxx said:

[Declaration] Rage Declares On Zenith - COTM Declaration System - The Runescape Pure And Pking Community (sharkbrew.com) 

think you're forgetting about our declaration here buddy, we'll also fullout you nonce sympathisers 

We already accepted. Now it's your turn to get rid of your multiclanners from rev/pd/DF if you ever want any kind of cwa action with Zenith. It's pretty simple really. Let us know when you're ready @pam @Niblet @Waifu Pillow

11 hours ago, Jimmy Neutron said:

how many times i gotta tell you i do not care about this game bro but if you're pulling up receipts and acting like we won't fight

Not to mention these I scrolled by, kinda embarassing ngl

why wont u fight us now lol?

and why the fuck r u posting declarations of other clans?

Just accept the pure v pure f2p action and stop crying

11 hours ago, Estranger said:

Both clans are a fucking propaganda machines ,just fucking grow a pair of balls both of you and just fucking do it .

For some reason, rage members keep posting about sv members in zenith, yet there isnt a single one. You are littearly in a merger with revenant.

Your the biggest propaganda clan in the community right now lmfao, not to mention the insane hypocrisy comming from you.

2 hours ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

We already accepted. Now it's your turn to get rid of your multiclanners from rev/pd/DF if you ever want any kind of cwa action with Zenith. It's pretty simple really. Let us know when you're ready @pam @Niblet @Waifu Pillow

stfu you fucking e whoring slut grab a dick and suck on it you dumb bitch!!!! You didn't accept shit and we all know you have multiclanners as well so kyp you'll never face the Bears or win so please stop being a slut for once