[IMT] Immortal Vs. Apex ~ F2P Prep (3-0)

Billy Costigan

4 hours ago, Brief Case said:

This is why you get no action, imagine being a main clan having to tell your clan that you need 25 defence accounts maxed to participate in events on rs. 

Bullied. 

You’re literally led by a bald TikToking loser who sold his 2005 Honda Accord for RsGp

shut the fuck up u virgin l00000000l

6 hours ago, Brief Case said:

This is why you get no action, imagine being a main clan having to tell your clan that you need 25 defence accounts maxed to participate in events on rs. 

Bullied. 

Our “main clan” is getting action in both communities week after week and winning, while you avoid 🤣

7 hours ago, Billy Costigan said:

You’re literally led by a bald TikToking loser who sold his 2005 Honda Accord for RsGp

shut the fuck up u virgin l00000000l

First off, i don't TikTok and i've never owned a 2005 Honda Accord you weirdo. Not sure who you're trying to describe but your main clan is dead for a reason, keep complaining on sharkbrew like anyone gives fuck you basement rat. 

5 hours ago, Corn_husker said:

Our “main clan” is getting action in both communities week after week and winning, while you avoid 🤣

It seems your last CWA fights were against Apex, if i'm not wrong you're months now from the last main fight you've had due to your clans toxicity. Keep it up, seems most of your players are moving on. 

5 hours ago, Brief Case said:

First off, i don't TikTok and i've never owned a 2005 Honda Accord you weirdo. Not sure who you're trying to describe but your main clan is dead for a reason, keep complaining on sharkbrew like anyone gives fuck you basement rat. 

lmfao your clan is last place and a laughingstock 🤣🤣🤣

8 hours ago, Billy Costigan said:

lmfao your clan is last place and a laughingstock 🤣🤣🤣

I'm not in a clan but i do know your clan gets no action in the main scene. Imagine being left out and forcing your members to make 25 def max accounts to stay relevant. 

On 7/2/2021 at 4:13 AM, Brief Case said:

I'm not in a clan but i do know your clan gets no action in the main scene. Imagine being left out and forcing your members to make 25 def max accounts to stay relevant. 

imagine crying on sharkbrew a week later l00000000000l ty for bumping my topic victim

• 2 weeks later...