LY Avoiding

LYsucks

For some time now, it's pretty obvious LY is just avoiding Zenith inside the portal and outside of it for some time now. Imagine being rivals and depriving your members of 🎬

Everytime LY is asked by Zenith "Why won't you prep us?" They always have an excuse to the question everytime as an excuse to just lie and deprive their members of fighting their rivals. 

Not only do they deprive their members of purple portal action, they deprive their members of even coming on midweeks with them because they are that scared of Zenith hitting them. (Not to mention they run 1 PK a week) and get cleared by us anyway. 

LY is 7-10 inside the purple portal recently only recording wins against Undisputed, Exodus, Onslaught and Venom. 

Recently as we know Venom closed and joined LY. Even Venom members are disgusted by how much LY avoids Zenith.

Sam I think its time to face you fear and Mini/Prep/Fullout anything with Zenith. Face your fear you will lose to Cookies and he is a better leader then you L0L... There's a reason you just a founder now and we all know why. Stop avoiding. 

Time for some pictures of the avoiding :D

They can talk chirp all they want in Sharkbew/Clan Brew but the truth always comes out. LY ranks fear Zenith.. They fear if they finally Mini/Prep/Fullout Zenith and lose with all the beef everything they built and do was for nothing L0L.. 

Venom won't save you. Your ranks are a joke, OP+Paige (an edating couple).. Paige doesn't use fkeys, Travis just looks for leaks every second of a day, Obey just left you, Yaz avoids all preps vs Zenith with a different excuse each time, Sam is a scammer. 

LY Ranks don't care about their members, they use them for a bunch of propaganda and images they create to keep their clan alive when they aren't relevant. 

Venom won't save you, Rev won't save you, BC won't save you. Your clan is dying ✌

Enough with the excuses, "you guys can't pull" "you guys ddos" "you guys use mains" Nut up or shut up. 

Screenshot_20210710-084340~3.png

Screenshot_20210710-085117~2.png

Screenshot_20210710-085331~2.png

Screenshot_20210710-081910~2.png

Screenshot_20210710-081948~2.png

Screenshot_20210710-071721~2.png

Screenshot_20210704-203131~3.png

To be completely honest I don't know what to think. I'd want ly to prep zenith. But zenith hitting ly with rot and co kinda pissed them off too I think.

And I wouldn't say ly has only beaten clans that are bad in p2p as they have taken off a set or 2 of Rage too.

Rage has never lost to Zenith but has lost (albeit unlucky) to ly.

Zenith may have made strides in p2p and so did ly. I think ly should prep zenith and stop the avoiding. And zenith should stop being weirdos.

I'd put my money on ly up until 25v25but anything higher than that zenith seems to have a slight advantage.

I know one thing and the venom guys want more action, more preps. And ly leadership should give it to them.

6 minutes ago, Grey Wolf said:

To be completely honest I don't know what to think. I'd want ly to prep zenith. But zenith hitting ly with rot and co kinda pissed them off too I think.

And I wouldn't say ly has only beaten clans that are bad in p2p as they have taken off a set or 2 of Rage too.

Zenith may have made strides in p2p and so did ly. I think ly should prep zenith and stop the avoiding. And zenith should stop being weirdos.

I'd put my money on ly up until 25v25but anything higher than that zenith seems to have a slight advantage.

I know one thing and the venom guys want more action, more preps. And ly leadership should give it to them.

Morale of the story is they are avoiding their rivals, simple as that. They don't give their clan action 9 times out of 10 unless its vs a mini team etc. LY isn't innocent as they use mains anytime they attempt to hit Zenith. They dont even let members/applicants come on their midweeks with them 😆 goes to show alot!

56 minutes ago, Grey Wolf said:

don't care didn't read no one gives a fuck about some gloryhunters opinion who got bullied out of sup to join his rivals you stupid fuckin reject lmfao do sharkbrew a favor and never post again ty

14 minutes ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

don't care didn't read no one gives a fuck about some gloryhunters opinion who got bullied out of sup to join his rivals you stupid fuckin reject lmfao do sharkbrew a favor and never post again ty

L0000l, a rage guy talking about mains scene is so delusional. 

Rage can't compete in the wild ever

2 hours ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

who asked LMFAO nice essays zenith l00l0l0l did elve get his tweens to write it up when he violated his order?

3 hours ago, LYsucks said:

Morale of the story is they are avoiding their rivals, simple as that. They don't give their clan action 9 times out of 10 unless its vs a mini team etc. LY isn't innocent as they use mains anytime they attempt to hit Zenith. They dont even let members/applicants come on their midweeks with them 😆 goes to show alot!

laughs in rot/sv/ez/zenith/if/vennies in a merged fc for the last year

How's the crypto endeavors of zenith members going btw? :heHeh:

14 minutes ago, winnie the poo said:

laughs in rot/sv/ez/zenith/if/vennies in a merged fc for the last year

How's the crypto endeavors of zenith members going btw? :heHeh:

You sound really upset l000l must be a LY victim? L00000l ready to get farmed all weekend? 

Its not looking good for legacy, paige e date trips with op are ended everyday, they avoid in cwa and starve their members from action (wildy and cwa) and last but not least sam still rocking them nike flipflops from 2005 and scamming his clan bank gp