FOE vs APEX - P2P GDZ PKRI

Fake Smile

40 minutes ago, Dead said:

26 minutes ago, Victory said:

holy fuck fo is DEAD

15 minutes ago, Royce said:

sv2 cant save u. 

someone explain how foe and apex can do a clean pure only 25v25 gdz pkri, and NO PURE CLANS SHOW UP 🤣 🤣

scene is dead as fuck now with LOSER clans ragetality hiding in safe zone minigame pvp... grow some balls lmfao

4 hours ago, Grey Wolf said:

Stop inflating your numbers. It's pretty cringe. No team capes. No cc counter. No ts pic.

You pulled No more than 12. 

What? You really want to believe that, don't you :D Keep believing your squeeky leader's voice that "fOe pUlLeD 14 lMfAoo", while it's clearly not true and you don't have to be the smartest clanner to realise/spot that. Well, clearly you're lacking a few bolts, but that's ok. It's just funny that in reality you're sat in single with 40% mains, demoralised.. and we get all the clean pure action :) And that drives you mad, wanting to ridicule with false allegations on each topic :D That's what I call obsession 

9 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

What? You really want to believe that, don't you :D Keep believing your squeeky leader's voice that "fOe pUlLeD 14 lMfAoo", while it's clearly not true and you don't have to be the smartest clanner to realise/spot that. Well, clearly you're lacking a few bolts, but that's ok. It's just funny that in reality you're sat in single with 40% mains, demoralised.. and we get all the clean pure action :) And that drives you mad, wanting to ridicule with false allegations on each topic :D That's what I call obsession 

Type more angry pigeon ur clan is doo doo and dedded no coming back btw jajaja

What? You really want to believe that, don't you :D Keep believing your squeeky leader's voice that "fOe pUlLeD 14 lMfAoo", while it's clearly not true and you don't have to be the smartest clanner to realise/spot that. Well, clearly you're lacking a few bolts, but that's ok. It's just funny that in reality you're sat in single with 40% mains, demoralised.. and we get all the clean pure action :) And that drives you mad, wanting to ridicule with false allegations on each topic :D That's what I call obsession 

1 hour ago, Fake Smile said:

I bet it drives you mad that you were so cocky for your anniversary because you had a shared friends chat with rot, just for you to get SMOKED and never pull more than 20 since l0000l final ownage mains was DELETED!

3 hours ago, pabzy said:

Ur clan close door my clan door very open l00000l

5 hours ago, winnie the poo said:

I bet it drives you mad that you were so cocky for your anniversary because you had a shared friends chat with rot, just for you to get SMOKED and never pull more than 20 since l0000l final ownage mains was DELETED!

5 hours ago, fact check said:

Yes, this fight was very much ended and not restarted. Plankton 12v12 pure clans make more oxygen for me.

5 hours ago, Victory said:

What? You really want to believe that, don't you :D Keep believing your squeeky leader's voice that "fOe pUlLeD 14 lMfAoo", while it's clearly not true and you don't have to be the smartest clanner to realise/spot that. Well, clearly you're lacking a few bolts, but that's ok. It's just funny that in reality you're sat in single with 40% mains, demoralised.. and we get all the clean pure action :) And that drives you mad, wanting to ridicule with false allegations on each topic :D That's what I call obsession 

6 hours ago, pabzy said:

Type more angry pigeon ur clan is doo doo and dedded no coming back btw jajaja

LOOOOOOOL  these guys HATE that foe had yet ANOTHER wildy pkri uncontested