[VERIFIED][REVIEW]Trauma Vs Redemption F2P Prep (2-1)

A L L E N

zu ddosing rd ok

gl next prep retards lol be ready

Stop blaming it on ddossing, you're complaining more than zu (however zu actually had a legitimate reason to).

"Just say gf and move on instead of being a sore loser"

It's funny cos that's what you guys told zu after you hit them all off in preps haha

Stop blaming it on ddossing, you're complaining more than zu (however zu actually had a legitimate reason to).

It's funny cos that's what you guys told zu after you hit them all off in preps haha

58wktav.gif

Kids new LOL how's the slump is it real? Much action in lobbies? Calm the fk down u been tammed kangaroo

@X so pure X  your calling me new? who are you ???????????????????????????????????????? history???????????????????? when did you start pure clanning?????????????????????/ just by looking at your name i can already tell your a fucking randy and whatever you say is irrelevant, your first clans probably rd and your blinded by the retards in your clan lmfao god bless you 

note to self : rd kids are new and have no experience or history, it's 2015 and they've just found out about booters etc, its like they started playing runescape when osrs came out, o wait they did. biggest broccoli clan the pure communities ever seen tbh

@X so pure X  your calling me new? who are you ???????????????????????????????????????? history???????????????????? when did you start pure clanning?????????????????????/ just by looking at your name i can already tell your a fucking randy and whatever you say is irrelevant, your first clans probably rd and your blinded by the retards in your clan lmfao god bless you

hes a broccoli that fists pigs for a livin' ignore him ahah

proof its us lmfa0000

Lol I can smell zu going down after this lmfao rd give them the d again inb4 they apologize midway lol

Ot:prep us bundle of twigss 83-cb for #1 Lpc matched

too bad i aint an LPC nemore, get ur brown sticky stuff clan thats lead by the hostility retards to prep us why would i limit my clan to someone i already slam when i can go straight to the source.

Topic is under review and awaiting dispute by opposing clans

looks like it was clear enough from Redemptions leader,

look I don't care about the prep ladder thing so u can do what you want with it lol I am not blaming trauma -,-