[VERIFIED][REVIEW]Trauma Vs Redemption F2P Prep (2-1)

A L L E N

too bad i aint an LPC nemore, get ur brown sticky stuff clan thats lead by the hostility retards to prep us why would i limit my clan to someone i already slam when i can go straight to the source.

Then why were you yapping all week long when it was time to battle you pussed out????

Also I was never in hi neither was rc so quit with excuses and keep the acceptance of Tuesday's prep don't back out

Then why were you yapping all week long when it was time to battle you pussed out????

Also I was never in hi neither was rc so quit with excuses and keep the acceptance of Tuesday's prep don't back out

Because I was an LPC about a week ago?

And I was using hostility to reffer on Supremacy not your poverty brown sticky stuff clan made of plastic you moron.

There's been more then enough proof over the last half year lol

And now you lost to an lpc because of your nh tactics, I say that's some pretty lulzy karma

Yeah we lost to an lpc based off of hpc acc's coming from zu/eop. i didn't know lvl 80's/90's were lpc's now adays. 

Although if were that easy, i guess you won't hesitate to accept our prep request next time?

Change your sig to mpc and go hpc time then u lost the rivalry now move on and get dicked by supremacy you peasant

Nah I will slay you out the competition first since it's basically Supremacy on your trips, then I'll see if I move up or nah ;)

I mean all of Imperial are 85s with mith during trips not as if we were the first ones to do that.. You might aswell go MPC too friend else you'll die out easier than ever. I expect to see all Supremacy on your trip this weekend again, you are the ones that fucked up the LPC scene and you'll pay for it.

Nah I will slay you out the competition first since it's basically Supremacy on your trips, then I'll see if I move up or nah ;)

I mean all of Imperial are 85s with mith during trips not as if we were the first ones to do that.. You might aswell go MPC too friend else you'll die out easier than ever. I expect to see all Supremacy on your trip this weekend again, you are the ones that fucked up the LPC scene and you'll pay for it.

Lemme tell you the reason why you won't go hpc times because tlp would pull 25 n slump and u will pull 20 because you have multi clanners who aren't loyal to trauma

That's the reason

Prep us 83 cb cap don't backout for this Tuesday otherwise shut your mouth or nut up and fight us

Lemme tell you the reason why you won't go hpc times because tlp would pull 25 n slump and u will pull 20 because you have multi clanners who aren't loyal to trauma

That's the reason

Prep us 83 cb cap don't backout for this Tuesday otherwise shut your mouth or nut up and fight us

you think you potentially have an upper hand to choose your rules? dont you remember the full out declaration I made?

If you want a prep this is the dealio: 86 cb cap 35v35 minimum 4.30 est 9.30 GMT any day also the same goes for your brown sticky stuff clan Supremacy but without a cb cap.

Now if you still think you have an upper hand and think you can choose whatever the fuck you want, full out us any day any time whether its Supremacy or Imperial no brown sticky stuffs were given.

Until then, remain quiet tiny one.

you think you potentially have an upper hand to choose your rules? dont you remember the full out declaration I made?

If you want a prep this is the dealio: 86 cb cap 35v35 minimum 4.30 est 9.30 GMT any day also the same goes for your brown sticky stuff clan Supremacy but without a cb cap.

Now if you still think you have an upper hand and think you can choose whatever the fuck you want, full out us any day any time whether its Supremacy or Imperial no brown sticky stuffs were given.

Until then, remain quiet tiny one.

Ofc I do have the upper hand because my clan been smacking ur clan since we opened and beat you in preps and we want to settle the #1 lpc matched but seems like your scared

Ofc I do have the upper hand because my clan been smacking ur clan since we opened and beat you in preps and we want to settle the #1 lpc matched but seems like your scared

But I thought we were MPC? doesnt that mean Supremacy have to step up?

It's 2-2 in preps right now you want to get 3-2'd ? 86 cb cap 35v35 minimum 4.30 est 9.30 GMT any day.

I slumped your clan since the day you opened, your own ranks want to leak to me and your members are starting to leave wihtout you knowing. You are destroyed hence why I dont give a fuck about your clan anymore. You're nothing to me even if I win the prep it wont matter to me. Get Supremacy to prep us.

You've waited for us to go MPC to ask for a 83cb cap because you knew you would have an advantage, what happened before we trained up? when we constantly asked for 80cb cap preps you ignored them all and told me "next week"

Fuck right off back in ur moms pussy pal

Stop blaming it on ddossing, you're complaining more than zu (however zu actually had a legitimate reason to).

"Just say gf and move on instead of being a sore loser"

It's funny cos that's what you guys told zu after you hit them all off in preps haha

Does your clan ever fucking prep anyone except Zu? The alliance is too strong.

How about you prep the other HPC's? Why are you so fucking scared, it's RuneScape lmao

Heard of propaganda? There was TLP, EOP and ZU there.

So basically if you're a clanless member of Trauma and you join TLP, Trauma will consist of TLP ? It's a different scene moron no brown sticky stuff there will be people you've noticed in other clans.

BRAINDAMMAAAAGGEEEE IS CRITICAL !

You're the guys who want a 83 cb cap but bring about 80% of supremacy on their T27 accs, like wut if it was a 35v35 min then ye fam we aint got time for no 20v20 brown sticky stuff against some lower tier clan

low tier clan that carroted you in the most recent prep 30v30 kyp ull prob step down again after i bully yall more