For Legacy, Always

Meerkat

Fuck you @Sam. You should let your ranks run your clan instead of you running your fucking fucking mouth. 
Talk about someone that put time and countless hours to try and make it so much better on the recruiting area. When you dont listen as a leader, than you ARE NOT a real leader. i am not staying at a place were you laugh at your own members and cant let OUR REAL LEADERS @O P @YAZ @PAIGE get told to sit. You are a joke irl. Im getting off this shit. Members of legacy share the fuck out of this like they do with all other spams daily in the member and general chat. By the way, shout out for comming back like a stepfather would to a family without their father

There are really great fucking shooters in this community, from day 1 with me up until today when i move on, i refuse to have you act like a leader or whatever title you want that day. Give praise to the real ones before there is no one left.

Mabye you can listen to CT since you don't want to listen to no one else.

(78) CT fletcher "A Deepester, Sincerest Fuck You" From the archives. Edited by arash - youtube

Fuck you @Sam. You should let your ranks run your clan instead of you running your fucking fucking mouth. 
Talk about someone that put time and countless hours to try and make it so much better on the recruiting area. When you dont listen as a leader, than you ARE NOT a real leader. i am not staying at a place were you laugh at your own members and cant let OUR REAL LEADERS @O P @YAZ @PAIGE get told to sit. You are a joke irl. Im getting off this shit. Members of legacy share the fuck out of this like they do with all other spams daily in the member and general chat. By the way, shout out for comming back like a stepfather would to a family without their father

There are really great fucking shooters in this community, from day 1 with me up until today when i move on, i refuse to have you act like a leader or whatever title you want that day. Give praise to the real ones before there is no one left

Mabye you can listen to CT since you don't want to listen to no one else.

(78) CT fletcher "A Deepester, Sincerest Fuck You" From the archives. Edited by arash - youtube

• 5 weeks later...