Rules

puppyslush

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT AN ANTI-DOX SYSTEM. DO NOT DOX YOURSELF BY SUBMITTING PERSONAL INFORMATION IF THEY ARE NOT READILY SEARCHABLE

The purpose of this forum is to allow you to apply to have personal information that is in public domain be added to sharkbrew discord bot's list for auto removal. The goal of this system is to give you back control of your personal details that were previously made public, and to reduce the proliferation of said data which may in turn trigger a cascading effect of doxing and counter doxing.

This is a non exhaustive list of scenarios that qualifies your personal information to listed for auto removal:

1. You were using your IRL name as your online persona and would like to addressed by a different alias
  2. You previously were a streamer/youtuber and had your personal details listed in your bioprofile. You have decided to retire from the public limelight and would want people to stop sharing said materials
  3. You were extensively doxed by members of the community to the point your details are freely available
  4. Personal details has been shared and easily searched for on sharkbrew discord

However we reserve the right to decline on application on the following condition:

1. Said personal information may cause excessive removal of discussion topics in sharkbrew, e.g. I am american and I wish for all messages containing america/usa/us to be deleted
  2. Said personal information is too broad to uniquely identify you as a person
  3. Said personal information is an actual dox(i.e. we are not able to freely search the information on sharkbrew discord/youtube/twitter/twitch/etc) - in which case you just doxed yourself to the members of sharkbrew rank team.:DiscordHype: