Onslaught Bullies & Humiliates Zenith Ft. Everyone

Godfather

5RdVrWw.png

Today Onslaught set out with a peak of 41(+the boys) autismo's for our regular Sunday PK trip - however this trip would not be our usual. For those unaware, there have been attempts to fix the scene and Zenith thought this was hilarious and something they could take advantage of.

So do we.

VaVsuRQ.png

Pixel

Bowling Ball Flower

Chode

Mattie

4kN63ER.png

yRHnuNE.png

Started off hitting Supremacy in single, as punishment for their poor decision to share a clan chat with zenith on wednesday as well as the general cocksucker attitude toward Zenith. As expected their boyfriends tried to come save them but this just ended with both clans broken and demoralized with Onslaught victorious.

This would also be a fatal mistake on Zenith's part, with us now solely focused on them.

PPIuEWh.png

Next up we hit Zenith in single at East Ruins. Even despite Supremacy, sicarios and rod coming to try and help them, in the end the only clans left were Onslaught and Beyond Control.

Shout out to rot for logging in, spamming that we would teleport and then after 15 minutes running away into multi.

PPIuEWh.png

Hit Zenith in single at East Graves. They teleported immediately.

PPIuEWh.png

Zenith were trying to hit Legacy, and as anyone who's ever been on the wrong side of this clan will tell you: we were right behind them within seconds. Zenith teleported out.

PPIuEWh.png

We joined Zenith's cc, flamed them and even made them leave their own clan chat.

yOQe0ix.png

Set up a fight with Hydra down a few opts, owned pretty hard until Fi logged in and we bailed.

XcP6dKC.png

Had a nice matched fight with Final Ownage Egg, both clans had 40 at this point I believe, though you can never tell with how fast they die. A few minutes in, Supremacy tried to join in and we signaled the boys to log in, which scared FO off to edge bank while Supremacy died.

TbiNsOk.png

Still same inventory, we fought Rage and Apex for a while at Sperm until our lack of supplies turned the fight against us and we peeled off. 

MOF4PZt.png

Hydra and Terror were having a fight, we joined in followed by Fatality. We fought all three clans until everyone was in single, so we took our fall in and walked down to 30.

2 hours ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

EVERYONE WAS PUFFIN ON THAT OG PACK ALL DAY LONG
ENDED EARLY BECAUSE IF WE KEPT IT UP UR CLAN WOULD CLOSE AND LESS ACTION FOR US THEN
GF LOSERS WAS EASY SMOKING UR MAIN CLAN ALLIANCE WITH 100% PURES

If I remember correctly, my first anniversary was supposed to be my last and yet here we are.

53 minutes ago, Red Vision said:

Y'all really let me cough in y'all's open cc. Garbage ass clan. Don't worry, scims will fix this problem 🤣

Damn hitting zenith with the biological warfare, OG really are doing big things. Hope they got their vaccinations, apparently coughs are killers these days

10 minutes ago, 2002 Allen Iverson said:

Zenith just got locked in 🔒 with onslaught for the next 10 years @Zenith Puppet Masterelve do you have what it takes? Pixel#7685 does!

Honestly, the reason he spazzed out so fucking badly is because i literally did this to him four years ago and his clan closed that same day so you can understand his PTSD:

Comparison of both videos: