~ Fatality vs Terror ~ [ 3-0 ] F2P Prep ~ 45v45

Lee

1 hour ago, social inept fake profile said:

Now I know how it feels to be like FI that has been shit for over a decade LOL ( with a small hype of jamz era inbetween). When the community restores you be the first clan to die again!

no way fi just had a prep with opts equivalent to ur combined saturday + sunday pull and u talk this much ?? LMAO k2p era remember if you lose 50% of ur legs u also lose 50% of ur members

7 hours ago, social inept fake profile said:

Now I know how it feels to be like FI that has been shit for over a decade LOL ( with a small hype of jamz era inbetween). When the community restores you be the first clan to die again!

? You should be more concerned about why your clan hasn't pulled over 30 this year 

7 hours ago, social inept fake profile said:

you sound like a little bitch

9 hours ago, social inept fake profile said:

lmfao u sound just like danny over all these years, cry more u victim l00l fo hasnt pulled more than 30 since their joined anni with rot which took the cake for worst anni in history l00l