Fatality | Undisputed #1 P2P Sunday | Dominating the scene

Chew

NbPUepa.gif

Forums | Teamspeak | Discord

CrjEAoM.png&key=0085532f60f7e089cdae81a7

Jz9RgG5.png

V2u6JlS.png&key=5214769bbc64a5fba0884e3b

Today Fatality massed up 61 Massive Shooters to dominate the Wilderness. Undisputed number one this sunday.

7LYiU4i.gif&key=95009deaabe41825b6661552

Fatality vs Cluster

Starting off our Sunday we got word a cluster was going down at Chaos Altar. We quickly rushed their and hit it from south east graves. Swiftly sweeping the floor with Zenith, Apex and Rage clearing the scene in an blink of an eye.

Fatality vs Sup vs Foe

After we did this our scouts located another fight so we quickly teleported to bandits and spread at east bandits after which we logged in on top of two deadbeat clans: sup & foe. Being the rat pussies they are, both of them ran to single & teleported to edge in a record time as they got bullied once again by mother Fi. 

Fatality vs Legacy vs Blunt Pures

On the same inventory we quickly went back to CA and moved to ghost hut where we ran into Legacy.  We both went at it hard, but we managed to dominate the fight. Then BP crashed the fight from the south, so we ran through LY and turned around to take on both clans moving the fight to NW Sperm hill. Whilst LY went to regroup we managed to full clear BP who tried to drag the fight back to CA but got demolished. 

Fatality vs Zenith vs Legacy vs Blunt Pures

As soon as we heard FO & Zenith finally got the balls to step into the wilderness again we got to their location immediately, logging in on top of them on 26 hill. Although they tried to escape instantly we dropped both clans like flies before their members could even make it to the singles line. 

Immediately after we cleared them, Legacy logged in behind us on Sperm hill. We managed to get a nice wrap and took full advantage of the clumps that LY got into allowing us to drop a lot of their members in a short matter of time. The fight moved towards ghost hut first and eventually got to CA where it became a cluster again. Whoever made the call at Zenith HQ to crash at CA: thank you for the free loot - it was very ez. After we cleared Z up we went back to east CA and rushed BP & OG who were fighting at ghost. After we took them down it was time for our first bank.

Fatality vs Cluster

After we banked we got word a cluster was going on at east bandits so we quickly teleported up, immediately catching Foe in some nice clumps north of the teleport spot before we moved on to south-east of the bandit camp teleport spot. Where we cleared up the pures from Z & Apex we could find before we left the scene. 

We found Legacy & BP fighting around Sperm hill so we rushed them from 26 hills and managed to push hard onto Sperm hill itself. Forcing Legacy to leave the scene and BP to get pushed to ghost hut where we finished off the stragglers. 

Legacy and BP fought again at east bandits. We rushed east bandits first hitting legacy hard after which we went back to the teleport spot and hit BP from the inside. Clearing up both clans in 0.5. Supremacy then had an adorable gwass atempt at the entrance as they wouldn't dare to fight us. We simply teleported back to bandits and hit them from the other side clearing them effortlessly.

Fatality vs Cluster

Another cluster emerged at bandits. Starting off on the west side of bandits where we hit LY, OG & FO. As we heard Z tried to hit the fight from east bandits we quickly teleported to bandits again and dropped Zenith instantly. After that we moved into Bandits and hit the cluster over the lava throwing our chins and barrages in getting some easy kills for mother Fi. 

We found Legacy & BP fighting at ghost hut again. Quickly rushed them getting some quick kills in before they teleported out.  After we found BP again at east CA we cleared them and called it a day afterwards.

5sA36ju.png&key=77ea287e52d8acc3c60fbd3e

XV3B0bI.png&key=d8d4f1a0912f05806936f26f

E7KqRGM.png

ThVFnfg.png

TVOEeEG.png

HtNqVQH.png

foze65t.png

1 hour ago, lawrence said:

gf bro ty 4 fights

weird legacy decided to end instead of fighting us down 3 lol

then they proceeded to claim #1 P2P Sunday... Weird. Hopefully they outpull us by 15 next week so they get the confidence to fight us!